Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few changes needed in January 10:55 - Nov 27 with 390 viewsWestcountryblue

After last night, i think it's important not to lose sight that we're unbeaten in 7 and are clearly tough to break down and beat. That's something we didn't have last year and the character of the team has certainly improved.

That said, we're missing a few things in our squad. In midfield i think we lack a bit of 'cut and thrust'. Nolan, Huws and Dozzell are all pretty, tidy players who keep it neat, however we are missing a player who can play on the half turn and drive at defenses. If Bishop can get himself fit by January, i think Downes, Skuse, Bishop probably has the best balance.

In wide areas we are lacking in quality. Edwards has been out of form, Rowe inconsistent, Georgiou one dimensional and Judge more of a number 10. I wouldn't mind a bit of movement out and in here over January, as it's our weakest area. Right back might also be an issue with KVY out.

Providing Sears and Bishop return, i think we'd do well to bring in another wide player and perhaps a good quality loanee at RB. If we can sell, then maybe 2 wide players.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 10:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024