Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in 19:18 - Dec 2 with 4231 viewsBlueAsTory

This type of action will only be the beginning if Labour gets in power. Back to power cuts and industrial action all the time. Be careful what you wish for.

Some will need to hold their noses and vote for others but everyone will regret it if Corbyn and his cronies get into number 10.
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 2650 viewshampstead_blue

I've got a spare tin hat........

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:20 - Dec 2 with 2646 viewsuefacup81

I fail to see the problem with that.

It is the inalienable right of the worker to withhold their labour. Unfortunately this right has been eroded by years of anti-union government.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:22 - Dec 2 with 2627 viewshampstead_blue

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:20 - Dec 2 by uefacup81

It is the inalienable right of the worker to withhold their labour. Unfortunately this right has been eroded by years of anti-union government.

Don't get move to NI and need a cancer diagnosis......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50621780

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:24 - Dec 2 with 2609 viewsMullet

Strikes eh? I guess as a Tory you'd know....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:25 - Dec 2 with 2604 viewsjaykay

still no ipswich town posts. what a sad life you must lead that you join a football fans forum and never post anything about football

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:27 - Dec 2 with 2575 viewsBLUEBEAT

power to the people

Poll: W or W

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:32 - Dec 2 with 2554 viewsBlueAsTory

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:25 - Dec 2 by jaykay

still no ipswich town posts. what a sad life you must lead that you join a football fans forum and never post anything about football

Lucan knows I am a town fan and always have been.
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 2455 viewsfactual_blue

Hello Blueas. Top trolling.

Any pothole problems recently?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 21:08 - Dec 2 with 2446 viewsHerbivore

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:22 - Dec 2 by hampstead_blue

Don't get move to NI and need a cancer diagnosis......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50621780

From your article:

Patricia McKeown, Unison's regional secretary, said that in talks with the Belfast Health Trust last week union officials were asked to exempt cancer services from their industrial action.

"Unison agreed to this along with a range of other exemptions," she said.

"The trust did not indicate any intention to cancel cancer diagnostic treatment - if it had done so it would have been exempted.

"We ask the Belfast Trust to urgently engage with Unison's local representatives to explain why they have taken this action and to put it right."

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:05 - Dec 2 with 2399 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So your argument is that strikes under a Tory Government mean that a Labour Government by definition will return us to the 1970s or the 1980s (strikes under both Labour and Tory governments when there were unions without the legislation that has broken their power)?

I would say watch out for continued austerity and real winters of discontent if we let this Government continue!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 2375 viewsButterbing

Huh? Strikes under a Tory government mean that we should prepare for further strikes under a Labour government. There just isn’t any logic there at all. Personally I feel it is more likely that we would get further strikes if this current government’s appalling mismanagement of our public services were to continue. As evidenced by the strikes currently.
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:31 - Dec 2 with 2375 viewsblueconscience

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 19:20 - Dec 2 by uefacup81

The workers are in their choice of employment. If they are unhappy, they should find a job that will make them happy. They shouldn’t impose their problems on others.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:37 - Dec 2 with 2355 viewsjeera

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:31 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

The workers are in their choice of employment. If they are unhappy, they should find a job that will make them happy. They shouldn’t impose their problems on others.

You literally just described a couple of posts ago that someone gave you a break.

Now you're boasting about it.

You really need to change your user name.

Maybe all those poor kids out there are where deserve to be eh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:40 - Dec 2 with 2346 viewsHerbivore

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:31 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

What nonsense.

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:41 - Dec 2 with 2340 viewsblueconscience

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:40 - Dec 2 by Herbivore

What nonsense.

So people are forced to work in their jobs?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:41 - Dec 2 with 2340 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a single post mentioning football or us.

Not sure you’re on the right forum. Or you’re doing a poor trolling job.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:44 - Dec 2 with 2332 viewsButterbing

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:41 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

Not everybody has the ability to just retrain and do something else. Or uproot their family to get a job elsewhere. Have you got a family? Or financial commitments? Or empathy?
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:49 - Dec 2 with 2319 viewswkj

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:44 - Dec 2 by Butterbing

Not everybody has the ability to just retrain and do something else. Or uproot their family to get a job elsewhere. Have you got a family? Or financial commitments? Or empathy?

I hope that you will be leading the Lego party into the next general election. I must admit that I am really disappointed that you didn't this time round.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:51 - Dec 2 with 2310 viewsblueconscience

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:44 - Dec 2 by Butterbing

Empathy, it depends on the case. Family, nope. I am a contractor, so never know how long I will be in one location. Wouldn’t want to keep uprooting them for my work. Financial commitments, not really, again due to always moving around for work, I have always rented. Will be looking at buying an apartment in the Canary Wharf area soon though.

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:52 - Dec 2 with 2305 viewsHerbivore

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:41 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

Essentially, yeah. How else do you expect people to pay their rent/mortgage and feed themselves?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:55 - Dec 2 with 2292 viewsButterbing

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:51 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

Empathy, it depends on the case. Family, nope. I am a contractor, so never know how long I will be in one location. Wouldn’t want to keep uprooting them for my work. Financial commitments, not really, again due to always moving around for work, I have always rented. Will be looking at buying an apartment in the Canary Wharf area soon though.

Are you going to be on the next series of the Apprentice?
Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:55 - Dec 2 with 2293 viewsblueconscience

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:52 - Dec 2 by Herbivore

Essentially, yeah. How else do you expect people to pay their rent/mortgage and feed themselves?

Look for and apply for jobs they like the sound of whilst doing their horrible jobs. I was applying for IT jobs I like the sound of whilst doing factory/shop work.

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:56 - Dec 2 with 2279 viewsEwan_Oozami

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:51 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

Contractor?
Renting?
Highly mobile?
Apartment in Canary Wharf?

This is a difficult case, Watson.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:57 - Dec 2 with 2278 viewsblueconscience

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:55 - Dec 2 by Butterbing

Are you going to be on the next series of the Apprentice?

No, I do not need to embarrass myself on TV. Plus the prize isn’t high enough for me to consider.

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:58 - Dec 2 with 2274 viewsButterbing

Get used to strikes if Corbyn gets in on 22:55 - Dec 2 by blueconscience

Look for and apply for jobs they like the sound of whilst doing their horrible jobs. I was applying for IT jobs I like the sound of whilst doing factory/shop work.

You’re lucky you didn’t lose a limb. Factory work can be very dangerous if you’re not concentrating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024