Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... 08:03 - Dec 5 with 1804 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Outstanding work.....full Slave mode!!

This post was inspired by the f@cked over of Grimsby what I saw on the telly box last night.....talk about the desperation of the disillusioned.....like the last throw of the dice....sad as....!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/election-2019-50663879/general-election-2019-how-d

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:10 - Dec 5 with 1487 viewsartsbossbeard

Let's just get Brexit done.

Or something.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:14 - Dec 5 with 1484 viewsbluelagos

First hand testimony here from a friend. He is not one for hyperbole and I take him at his word. He's also never been affiliated to any party in all the time I've known him.

https://outsiderinside.co.uk/why-i-am-taking-this-election-so-personally/?fbclid

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:15 - Dec 5 with 1477 viewsBloomBlue

I watched it one person is going to vote labour, one conservative and the person running the food bank is undecided. There were a few women with children struggling, but no one asked what about the fathers of these children are they contributing to the children?
That's a big problem in this country lack of personal responsibility. Not sure of the detail of it each case as they didnt dig deep but something needs to be done if fathers aren't taking their personal responsibility.

Holland 20/25 years introduced some really tough measures to put more responsibility onto fathers and away from the state, yes it did cause some short term pain but last year Holland was voted the most family friendly country in Europe, may we should look at that model to see what worked, what didnt work.
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:22 - Dec 5 with 1451 viewsmr_bean

There was a feature on C4 news (I think) a couple of nights back, where they were looking at a focus group of working class people somewhere in Yorkshire. Each member had previously voted for labour, and they were all saying that they are now going to vote "for Boris".

I agree. It's all desperately sad and depressing. The very people who will, in the long run, be harmed the most by Brexit and a conservative majority are set to commit electoral suicide. It really is beginning to look like Brexit, and the Cummings-Johnson campaign to manipulate people via conventional and social media is going to deliver a thumping conservative majority.

I really hope I'm wrong.
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:24 - Dec 5 with 1441 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:22 - Dec 5 by mr_bean

There was a feature on C4 news (I think) a couple of nights back, where they were looking at a focus group of working class people somewhere in Yorkshire. Each member had previously voted for labour, and they were all saying that they are now going to vote "for Boris".

I agree. It's all desperately sad and depressing. The very people who will, in the long run, be harmed the most by Brexit and a conservative majority are set to commit electoral suicide. It really is beginning to look like Brexit, and the Cummings-Johnson campaign to manipulate people via conventional and social media is going to deliver a thumping conservative majority.

I really hope I'm wrong.

We must remember to thank all of those that put in the spade work to discredit a meaningful alternative!

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:24 - Dec 5 with 1442 viewsSteve_M

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:15 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

I watched it one person is going to vote labour, one conservative and the person running the food bank is undecided. There were a few women with children struggling, but no one asked what about the fathers of these children are they contributing to the children?
That's a big problem in this country lack of personal responsibility. Not sure of the detail of it each case as they didnt dig deep but something needs to be done if fathers aren't taking their personal responsibility.

Holland 20/25 years introduced some really tough measures to put more responsibility onto fathers and away from the state, yes it did cause some short term pain but last year Holland was voted the most family friendly country in Europe, may we should look at that model to see what worked, what didnt work.

"That's a big problem in this country lack of personal responsibility. Not sure of the detail of it each case as they didnt dig deep but something needs to be done if fathers aren't taking their personal responsibility."

Are you voting for Johnson?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:31 - Dec 5 with 1414 viewsBlueBadger

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:24 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

We must remember to thank all of those that put in the spade work to discredit a meaningful alternative!

The Labour Party membership and leadership?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:38 - Dec 5 with 1379 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:31 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

The Labour Party membership and leadership?

What....you found New Labour meaningful??

Edit ....your uppie voter should tell you all you need to know!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 8:39]

Login to get fewer ads

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:42 - Dec 5 with 1359 viewsBloomBlue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:24 - Dec 5 by Steve_M

"That's a big problem in this country lack of personal responsibility. Not sure of the detail of it each case as they didnt dig deep but something needs to be done if fathers aren't taking their personal responsibility."

Are you voting for Johnson?

Johnson isnt my MP so no, but if you're asking am I voting Cons I'm undecided I normally vote for whichever of the people standing to be my local MP offers the best for my local constituency irrelevant of party
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:45 - Dec 5 with 1348 viewslongtimefan

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:38 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well they at least kept the Cons out of power for over a decade. Something the current Labour Party look unlikely to do despite offering more gifts than Santa Claus!
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:46 - Dec 5 with 1343 viewsStokieBlue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:15 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

Broad generalisations don't help and your entire post is as general as it gets.

As a country we won't get anywhere attempting to apply macro reasoning to the minuatae of our problems.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:48 - Dec 5 with 1332 viewsPinewoodblue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:22 - Dec 5 by mr_bean

I really hope I'm wrong.

Boris is heading for a workable majority but it won't be a landslide.

Labour and LibDems have made it easy for them.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:50 - Dec 5 with 1324 viewsBloomBlue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:46 - Dec 5 by StokieBlue

Broad generalisations don't help and your entire post is as general as it gets.

As a country we won't get anywhere attempting to apply macro reasoning to the minuatae of our problems.

SB

As I said Holland clearly did something and improved greatly, as a country let's review what they did and implement the pieces which worked rather than a generic no we"re not interested in what they did
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:55 - Dec 5 with 1322 viewsitfcjoe

I really hope I'm wrong.

You see what Johnson is willing to commit to print about single mothers, working class men, etc before you even get onto Muslims, Black people, etc and it doesn't take a great leap to see the utter disdain he holds the people in who will give him a majority.

Turkeys voting for Christmas

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:57 - Dec 5 with 1313 viewsStokieBlue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:50 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

As I said Holland clearly did something and improved greatly, as a country let's review what they did and implement the pieces which worked rather than a generic no we"re not interested in what they did

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

Why don't you go and research it and then report back with what parts we should look to implement and how they have worked.

I look forward to your analysis.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 09:26 - Dec 5 with 1279 viewsBlueBadger

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:38 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

A halfway competent leader pushing the same policies or near-as-dammit that the Dear Leader has would be trouncing the Tories at the polls. Corbyn is toxic, with his dodgy past and present associations, invisibility at key times(where was he in 2016? Glad-handing with cultists rather than front-and-centre, that's where) and woefully inept commons performances(the whole 'I have a letter from Mrs Trellis in North Wales' approach to PMQ's, springs to mind here) and a cult of personality that sees anyone suggesting tha he's not up to the job is Tory lackey have all conspired to brings us to where we're at.

My main regret is that but for a lack of competence in eating a bacon sandwich from Ed Milliband, this whole clusterf*ck could have been avoided.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 9:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 09:32 - Dec 5 with 1259 viewsitfcjoe

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 09:26 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

A halfway competent leader pushing the same policies or near-as-dammit that the Dear Leader has would be trouncing the Tories at the polls. Corbyn is toxic, with his dodgy past and present associations, invisibility at key times(where was he in 2016? Glad-handing with cultists rather than front-and-centre, that's where) and woefully inept commons performances(the whole 'I have a letter from Mrs Trellis in North Wales' approach to PMQ's, springs to mind here) and a cult of personality that sees anyone suggesting tha he's not up to the job is Tory lackey have all conspired to brings us to where we're at.

My main regret is that but for a lack of competence in eating a bacon sandwich from Ed Milliband, this whole clusterf*ck could have been avoided.

If anyone else was leading these policies they'd be getting hammered by the red tops too, and the Telegraph.

There was a big expose about how McDonnell went to St Joes in the Mail on Sunday, about how he had tried to hide this fact - it was listed on his, and St Joe's wikipedia page!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 11:04 - Dec 5 with 1176 viewsSwansea_Blue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:14 - Dec 5 by bluelagos

First hand testimony here from a friend. He is not one for hyperbole and I take him at his word. He's also never been affiliated to any party in all the time I've known him.

https://outsiderinside.co.uk/why-i-am-taking-this-election-so-personally/?fbclid

^This, this and more this.

It's simply heartless and inhumane.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 11:18 - Dec 5 with 1155 viewsTangledupin_Blue

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:10 - Dec 5 by artsbossbeard

Let's just get Brexit done.

Or something.

Which, as a slogan, is possibly the biggest lie of the whole dishonest election campaign. What they mean is"Let's get brexit started".

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 12:59 - Dec 5 with 1111 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 09:26 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

So he's a bit sh1t but you wanted him to throw in his toxicity to increase the remain vote?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:11 - Dec 5 with 1082 viewsDarth_Koont

You really haven't moved on since 2015 in that analysis. It was harsh then and largely unfair now given how he's performed in the past 4 years. Always fighting against exactly this type of characterisation whatever he says or does. Or doesn't say or doesn't do, it's all the same.

He's by no means perfect but when you factor in the ridiculous media and social media attacks against him then he's done alright.

Pronouns: He/Him

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:12 - Dec 5 with 1075 viewsbrazil1982

I really hope I'm wrong.

People changing their voting habits and voting for a different party. Fancy that.

Maybe accept that working class people might....just might not vote Labour for once in their life.
To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:18 - Dec 5 with 1056 viewsDarth_Koont

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 08:14 - Dec 5 by bluelagos

FFS. That's just sickening.

Tell your mate that was a very moving and helpful piece, and I look forward (if those are the right words) to Part2.

Pronouns: He/Him

Turkeys voting for Christmas innit on 13:19 - Dec 5 with 1050 viewsDyland

ntfsh

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:26 - Dec 5 with 1028 viewsEwan_Oozami

To anyone working class thinking of voting Conservative cos of Brexit.... on 13:12 - Dec 5 by brazil1982

People changing their voting habits and voting for a different party. Fancy that.

Maybe accept that working class people might....just might not vote Labour for once in their life.

Working class people started voted for Tories in bulk when they were promised they could buy their council houses on the cheap.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024