Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane - Just the start 18:43 - Dec 8 with 1649 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Really feel like we're just at the start of realising how lucky we ar are to have Will Keane. He had a terrible time with injuries and that is always going to be a concern and has set him back anyway. But he was considered a special prospect at Utd and he has premier league talent and top half at that. He justnhas to stay fit.

The thing i'm enjoying is his passion for the game. When he scores it means a lot. If that boy stays fit what a talent!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Will Keane - Just the start on 18:48 - Dec 8 with 1614 viewscbower

He can produce some nice hold up play and is clearly capable at times with his head as twice yesterday and Stoke last season showed. However, his non jumps and flimsy challenges in most aerial duels do my head in. Sheare said on MotD last night that if you can't win a high ball, make a good enough challenge so that the defender can't win it comfortably every time. Put in a proper challenge Will pls.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:50]

bluescouser

Will Keane - Just the start on 19:03 - Dec 8 with 1545 viewsMrTown

Will Keane - Just the start on 18:48 - Dec 8 by cbower

He can produce some nice hold up play and is clearly capable at times with his head as twice yesterday and Stoke last season showed. However, his non jumps and flimsy challenges in most aerial duels do my head in. Sheare said on MotD last night that if you can't win a high ball, make a good enough challenge so that the defender can't win it comfortably every time. Put in a proper challenge Will pls.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 18:50]

I think really highly of him, getting full fitness and consistent games is vital.

We are indeed lucky to have him.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will Keane - Just the start on 23:01 - Dec 8 with 1153 viewsbazgammon

sorry I think hes terrible. his scoring record is dreadful, he doesnt hold the ball up well, rarely wins headers and is an lidl version of Andy Carroll with a similar injury record. What we need is a proper target man.

Poll: Lambert

Will Keane - Just the start on 00:54 - Dec 9 with 1079 viewsActionMan

He's scored 1 so far in a division Keiffer Moore scored for fun in. I'd wait before getting too excited.
Will Keane - Just the start on 07:36 - Dec 9 with 892 viewsElephantintheRoom

Based on his current return IF he stays fit he's about 1/16th as good as Kiefer Moore. And IF our other injured striker is ever fit, I suspect he'll be even further down the pecking order. Career utterly ruined by injury - and IF he plays he will get a long term injury.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Will Keane - Just the start on 07:59 - Dec 9 with 847 viewshampstead_blue

Playing alongside another up front I do agree with the OP.

We could have three strikers with >10 goals each this season.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024