Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! 18:46 - Dec 5 with 1273 viewsLord_Lucan

I don't buy scratch cards but whilst paying for my Crunchie 4 pack just now at the CO-OP my eyes were alerted to the fact that scratch cards now carry a prize up to £1m. I decided that I won't buy one because I never do but then also decided that one of the two £1m varieties is sure to be a winner so hold on..........here we go, as soon as I can work out how to play them, it's more complicated than just getting three bells, I'm not sure how their target market works it all out, maybe they don't. Ingenious!

Stand by

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 18:58 - Dec 5 with 998 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good luck... I bought one for the first time in about 6 months today and increased my investment by 150%

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:02 - Dec 5 with 992 viewseireblue

Well, you’ll either win a Million or you won’t.

50/50 chance*

*That was a party political statistic supplied by [any one you care to choose] party.
Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:02 - Dec 5 with 994 viewsLord_Lucan

Well I lost the first one but the second one is so time consuming that I got a bit through it and have decided I'll give it to the Mrs when I see her.

It's a bingo type thing and you have to scratch off the callers card (40 balls) and them match them against your bingo cards to get a full house or a line. You have 6 bingo cards to complete so you need a line just to get you through it.

How on earth do people do this stuff?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:15 - Dec 5 with 953 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 18:58 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Good luck... I bought one for the first time in about 6 months today and increased my investment by 150%

You won a fiver?

I have one of the advent calendar ones. Destroys a little of your soul each day.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:35 - Dec 5 with 906 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:15 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

You won a fiver?

I have one of the advent calendar ones. Destroys a little of your soul each day.

You got it....there's an advent one....bloody hell, can you lay the market or whatever you call it

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:44 - Dec 5 with 900 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:35 - Dec 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

You got it....there's an advent one....bloody hell, can you lay the market or whatever you call it

Truly impaired.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:48 - Dec 5 with 870 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:44 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

I shall have to invest my £5.....I'm on a roll!

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 870 viewsjeera

Crunchies are horrible things.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 870 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:44 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

Look at this motherf+cker

You have to go through every bloody number on the top left and add it to the cards. I got as far as the 14th number and lost the will to live.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:55 - Dec 5 with 853 viewsfooters

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:49 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

You have to go through every bloody number on the top left and add it to the cards. I got as far as the 14th number and lost the will to live.

Some chap in my local paper shop was collecting his winnings a few weeks ago, an assortment of lottery tickets and scratchcards. He'd won about £200 and, have a guess what, reinvested the lot in scratchcards and lottery tickets.

"I run the book for my family" - Yeah, ok lad, and these eight beers are for me, my wife and kids.

Weird world. But also has anyone noticed more bookies closing recently? I can count about five Will Hills in my area that have shut (out of 700 earmarked nationally), no doubt due to them shutting down the FOBT market.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 21:07 - Dec 5 with 788 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:49 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

Looks like I won your fiver....who says trickle down economics doesn't work?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 22:02 - Dec 5 with 768 viewsm14_blue

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:49 - Dec 5 by jeera

Crunchies are horrible things.

Jesus Christ mate, I hardly ever downvote but am making an exception for that.
Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 22:04 - Dec 5 with 761 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 22:02 - Dec 5 by m14_blue

Actually M14 I had missed that post from Jeera.

Crunchies are a work of God
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 22:05]

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:08 - Dec 6 with 662 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 19:02 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

Well I lost the first one but the second one is so time consuming that I got a bit through it and have decided I'll give it to the Mrs when I see her.

It's a bingo type thing and you have to scratch off the callers card (40 balls) and them match them against your bingo cards to get a full house or a line. You have 6 bingo cards to complete so you need a line just to get you through it.

How on earth do people do this stuff?

"have decided I'll give it to the Mrs when I see her."

Yeah, but what about the scratchcard?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:10 - Dec 6 with 657 viewschicoazul

Did you eat all 4 Crunchies in one go.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:16 - Dec 6 with 651 viewsjeera

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 22:02 - Dec 5 by m14_blue

I cannot be alone in this.

They're all wrong, the texture, they're too light and feel like polystyrene.

They glue to your teeth and are too sweet.

There'a good reason they're the last to go in those mini-chocolate bar selection boxes.

They are the coffee creams of the mini bars.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:16 - Dec 6 with 649 viewsjeera

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:10 - Dec 6 by chicoazul

Did you eat all 4 Crunchies in one go.

Whaddya reckon?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:29]

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:18 - Dec 6 with 640 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:16 - Dec 6 by jeera

I cannot be alone in this.

They're all wrong, the texture, they're too light and feel like polystyrene.

They glue to your teeth and are too sweet.

There'a good reason they're the last to go in those mini-chocolate bar selection boxes.

They are the coffee creams of the mini bars.

Weirdo.

Truly impaired.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:22 - Dec 6 with 630 viewsjeera

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:18 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Weirdo.

How can so many of you be so wrong?

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:50 - Dec 6 with 601 viewschicoazul

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:16 - Dec 6 by jeera

Whaddya reckon?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:29]

Seriously, if he did, I admire him more every day. Lucan truly lives the dream.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:55 - Dec 6 with 595 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:50 - Dec 6 by chicoazul

Seriously, if he did, I admire him more every day. Lucan truly lives the dream.

I'm gonna disappoint you Chico, I didn't eat any of them.

I ordered too much chicken and ate a couple of those microwave chocolate pudding things and then hit the Shiraz.

The Crunchies are intact and in the fridge (I like a cold Crunchie), I may have a bash at them later as I've just nibbled up to December 13 of my Galaxy advent calendar.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:58 - Dec 6 with 585 viewschicoazul

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:55 - Dec 6 by Lord_Lucan

I'm gonna disappoint you Chico, I didn't eat any of them.

I ordered too much chicken and ate a couple of those microwave chocolate pudding things and then hit the Shiraz.

The Crunchies are intact and in the fridge (I like a cold Crunchie), I may have a bash at them later as I've just nibbled up to December 13 of my Galaxy advent calendar.

I'm genuinely glad you are posting again.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:05 - Dec 6 with 576 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 10:58 - Dec 6 by chicoazul

I'm genuinely glad you are posting again.

That's very kind of you Chico, let's see how it goes eh.

I'm looking forward to a complete board meltdown this time next week, it's only things like this that gets me through the day.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:13 - Dec 6 with 562 viewschicoazul

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:05 - Dec 6 by Lord_Lucan

That's very kind of you Chico, let's see how it goes eh.

I'm looking forward to a complete board meltdown this time next week, it's only things like this that gets me through the day.

You and me both, I absolutely cannot wait.

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:27 - Dec 6 with 551 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn this, Corbyn that, Brexit measles and lying politicians. Fear you not! on 11:13 - Dec 6 by chicoazul

You and me both, I absolutely cannot wait.

I think Bentley and his chums should be allowed back for the evening for a good old fashioned ding dong

I'm wondering if Peter Snow will have a TWTDometer signalling the degree of outrage on here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024