Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Job America, shame it will be for nothing 15:23 - Dec 10 with 414 viewswkj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50731010

As if this will get through the Senate.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good Job America, shame it will be for nothing on 15:28 - Dec 10 with 385 viewshampstead_blue

But they have made a very clear and strong point.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Good Job America, shame it will be for nothing on 15:36 - Dec 10 with 369 viewswkj

Good Job America, shame it will be for nothing on 15:28 - Dec 10 by hampstead_blue

But they have made a very clear and strong point.

Really, I think the most damning charge is the one that no one expected, obstruction of congress. It is temping to get all het up about political lines here, but I was just as pleased to see Bill Clinton pulled up on his unconstitutional behavior.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good Job America, shame it will be for nothing on 16:02 - Dec 10 with 325 viewsbaxterbasics

Yeah, interesting but I can't see enough Republican senators going rogue on this. Mitt Romney will likely be a leading anti Trump voice but it wont be enough.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024