Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR Paul strikes again... 09:40 - Dec 13 with 2194 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:40 - Dec 13 with 2176 viewsKieran_Knows

Sitters loves to see it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:44 - Dec 13 with 2151 viewsITFC_Forever

The best Christmas present he can give us is on the main pitch, not the practice pitch fanzone area.

#Emporersnewclothes

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:45 - Dec 13 with 2139 viewsSouperJim

How anyone can put a negative spin on the manager being thankful for the fans is beyond me.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:46 - Dec 13 with 2130 viewsKieran_Knows

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:45 - Dec 13 by SouperJim

How anyone can put a negative spin on the manager being thankful for the fans is beyond me.

It does suit Sitters narrative, however.

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:48 - Dec 13 with 2121 viewsSitfcB

COYB

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:49 - Dec 13 with 2109 viewsKieran_Knows

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:48 - Dec 13 by SitfcB

Your point? It's pretty obvious that's what it's all about, but there's absolutely no harm in what he has done.

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:51 - Dec 13 with 2089 viewsITFC_Forever

Because he's all talk and no action.

The PR stuff is great, but some decent performances and results on the pitch would help.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 2069 viewsCokeIsKey

Perhaps instead of thanking the fans by buying them drinks, he should start winning games and stop this pointless rotation. Just a thought.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Login to get fewer ads

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:53 - Dec 13 with 2061 viewschicoazul

Lambo is one of those shy Tories we hear about, to the people of Ipswich "thanks for what you've done"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:53 - Dec 13 with 2058 viewsSaleAway

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:51 - Dec 13 by ITFC_Forever

Because he's all talk and no action.

The PR stuff is great, but some decent performances and results on the pitch would help.

we are still 2nd....

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:53 - Dec 13 with 2056 viewsBlueBadger

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:46 - Dec 13 by Kieran_Knows

It does suit Sitters narrative, however.

Be fair here, Sitters fell hook, line and sinker for the last manager we had who was Really Good At Pressers and he's understandably cautious this time round.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

#fraud (n/t) on 09:54 - Dec 13 with 2040 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:56 - Dec 13 with 2034 viewsKieran_Knows

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:53 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

Be fair here, Sitters fell hook, line and sinker for the last manager we had who was Really Good At Pressers and he's understandably cautious this time round.

Ha, true. I'm not denying that either, but it's just a bit silly to berate him for it when its just a simple gesture (and yes, we all know things need to improve on the pitch).

That being said, as long as Renegade Statman has said it, it must be true. I forgot he was the mouthpiece for the supporters.

PR Paul strikes again... on 10:02 - Dec 13 with 1976 viewsSitfcB

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:56 - Dec 13 by Kieran_Knows

Ha, true. I'm not denying that either, but it's just a bit silly to berate him for it when its just a simple gesture (and yes, we all know things need to improve on the pitch).

That being said, as long as Renegade Statman has said it, it must be true. I forgot he was the mouthpiece for the supporters.

I’m not sure where I dismissed it or berated him for it to be fair... 🤔😂

COYB

#fraud (n/t) on 10:02 - Dec 13 with 1968 viewsBlueBadger

#fraud (n/t) on 09:54 - Dec 13 by Bloots

Ah now, Sitters is alright.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PR Paul strikes again... on 10:03 - Dec 13 with 1967 viewsKieran_Knows

PR Paul strikes again... on 10:02 - Dec 13 by SitfcB

I’m not sure where I dismissed it or berated him for it to be fair... 🤔😂

Good effort buh.

PR Paul strikes again... on 10:44 - Dec 13 with 1857 viewsMrTown

Sitters and Bluefish leading the crusade.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PR Paul strikes again... on 10:58 - Dec 13 with 1796 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I don't get how this is fair. It should be a free drink for everyone and it should be in the bars not the Fanzone because I don't go to Fanzone.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

PR Paul strikes again... on 11:00 - Dec 13 with 1792 viewsclive_baker

Good man.

Now lets also add some league wins over the festive period too.

A lot of whining on here about one thing or another but IMO people need to chill, let's just enjoy the ride shall we? We've got an exciting 5 months to look forward to whereby we could feasibly win every game we're competing in. We're 2nd, could go 7 points clear of 3rd with our game in hand, and *should* benefit in the second half of the season from the heavy rotation we've seen thus far. Come Feb we should be well in our stride and marching on to promotion, but we need an engaged supporter base too, enough of this negativity.

I know it's on trend to be massively reactionist nowadays but how about we buck it, enjoy football for what it is, enjoy seeing some young lads coming through which we've all been asking for and get behind the boys. You never know where it might take us?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

PR Paul strikes again... on 11:01 - Dec 13 with 1782 viewsKieran_Knows

PR Paul strikes again... on 11:00 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

Good man.

A lot of whining on here about one thing or another but IMO people need to chill, let's just enjoy the ride shall we? We've got an exciting 5 months to look forward to whereby we could feasibly win every game we're competing in. We're 2nd, could go 7 points clear of 3rd with our game in hand, and *should* benefit in the second half of the season from the heavy rotation we've seen thus far. Come Feb we should be well in our stride and marching on to promotion, but we need an engaged supporter base too, enough of this negativity.

I know it's on trend to be massively reactionist nowadays but how about we buck it, enjoy football for what it is, enjoy seeing some young lads coming through which we've all been asking for and get behind the boys. You never know where it might take us?

F*ck me Clive. Can you take that sensible talk elsewhere, please?

But the football is crap. (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 13 with 1771 viewsBloots

PR Paul strikes again... on 11:00 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

Good man.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

PR Paul strikes again... on 11:39 - Dec 13 with 1678 viewsstrikalite

Hey I've got an idea, for those that got served up that utter dogsh!te of a performance on Tuesday in the cup, how about the players who started put money behind the bars tomorrow for those fans that attended, free pint or pie.....£2k each roughly, let's see how much they really care....ouch!

Mind you most fans would have chucked their Cup tickets in disgust so they might get away with a grand each...

Oh, and I didn't go, not at all about me..
PR Paul strikes again... on 12:56 - Dec 13 with 1595 viewsSouperJim

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:48 - Dec 13 by SitfcB

Would putting money behind the bar be ok if we had a 100% record? An insult if we were bottom?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

PR Paul strikes again... on 17:31 - Dec 13 with 1491 viewsGarv

PR Paul strikes again... on 09:52 - Dec 13 by CokeIsKey

Perhaps instead of thanking the fans by buying them drinks, he should start winning games and stop this pointless rotation. Just a thought.

Yeah, it's not as if he's won us enough games to get us in the promotion places so far.

Hang on...

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024