Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greater Anglia cancelling trains today 08:55 - Dec 14 with 638 viewsSteve_M

The 9:30 & 10 out of Liverpool Street are cancelled, there may be others later. Best to check anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 08:57 - Dec 14 with 631 viewsmonytowbray

Missed a game the other Saturday due to tube delays meaning the replacement bus services would have meant I got to Ipswich at 3.30pm. I wasn’t the only London Town fan who turned around and went home that day.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 10:01 - Dec 14 with 558 viewsbracknell_blue

At the moment I wouldn't trust Greater Anglia to run a bath. About 50% of trains cancelled from BSE today - same for the past couple of weeks. Disgrace. These new trains should have been tested properly.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 10:37 - Dec 14 with 522 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I just left Wycombe station for Marylebone. What’s the betting the Liverpool Street train I’m supposed to be on gets cancelled whilst I’m on the tube across London with no signal.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 10:52 - Dec 14 with 493 viewsBackToRussia

Would it be awkward to mention nationalisation?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 11:10 - Dec 14 with 474 viewsEastTownBlue

Also the case for anyone requiring the 12:47 from Cambirdge (13:26 from Bury). That is usually a busy train.
Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 11:15 - Dec 14 with 458 viewsjeera

Greater Anglia cancelling trains today on 10:52 - Dec 14 by BackToRussia

Would it be awkward to mention nationalisation?

"You lost - get over it", or something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024