Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. 14:36 - Dec 16 with 2172 viewscarlisleaway

Any sensible questions that you think the board/management should be asked.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 14:48 - Dec 16 with 2145 viewsBlueBadger

'Exactly how much tax will the owner be saving this year by dint of us being in League One'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:02 - Dec 16 with 2114 viewsSWGF

Can you find out any update on a previous request to make the back page of programmes a matt finish rather than glossy? As I remember it, the gentleman who requested the change was struggling with his biro noting the team changes on the more shiny paper.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:03 - Dec 16 with 2101 viewsBluefish

Ask PRP how long he thinks he needs until he can decide on a style and shape the the team

Ask ME how long he needs to turn PRP into P45P

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:33 - Dec 16 with 2037 viewsjimmyvet

You didn’t expect to much sensible response did you! But anyway can you ask about investment and likelihood of seeing any further this season based on current cost constraints. And also how does the club feel the season has gone so far both on and off the pitch and have they met their strategy/ plan objectives for both?

Thanks for asking.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:38 - Dec 16 with 2027 viewsjontysnut

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:33 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

You didn’t expect to much sensible response did you! But anyway can you ask about investment and likelihood of seeing any further this season based on current cost constraints. And also how does the club feel the season has gone so far both on and off the pitch and have they met their strategy/ plan objectives for both?

Thanks for asking.

Any chance of doing a Newcastle and offering free half season tickets to existing holders to try and fill the ground in that vital second half of the season?
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:46 - Dec 16 with 2002 viewsNo9

Caution- any sensible questions amy come across as offensive or aggressive due to current circumstances.
Any questions that can only be answerd by the owner are likely to be a waste of time e.g why has ITFC been on a dwnward trajectory for the last 10 years; why has it been so difficult to find players that are affordable when other clubs that have similar ££ constraints to Town still seem to be able to; why has Norwich City been allowed to encroach on Towns catchment area poaching young talent:-

All are reasonable but may not go down well with some sections of the fraternity
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:05 - Dec 16 with 1979 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:03 - Dec 16 by Bluefish

Ask PRP how long he thinks he needs until he can decide on a style and shape the the team

Have a day off.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:09 - Dec 16 with 1964 viewsTractorCam

When are we getting our £10 refund for losing the Bury game?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:09 - Dec 16 with 1969 viewsPhilTWTD

On which note, not allowed to do a live blog this evening but will post highlights as per Supporters Club AGM on here as soon as I can afterwards.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 1950 viewsclive_baker

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:38 - Dec 16 by jontysnut

Any chance of doing a Newcastle and offering free half season tickets to existing holders to try and fill the ground in that vital second half of the season?

Bet that would go down well with existing season ticket holders! I'm normally of the more-the-merrier approach but it would be a bit of a pi55 take if that happened. I wouldn't be adverse to a 'last 6' ticket or something for £100, which is basically March - end of season if it meant getting crowds right up for the run in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:14 - Dec 16 with 1942 viewsPJH

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:09 - Dec 16 by PhilTWTD

On which note, not allowed to do a live blog this evening but will post highlights as per Supporters Club AGM on here as soon as I can afterwards.

and you might get to meet me.

That is me not Marcus Evans.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:18 - Dec 16 with 1925 viewschicoazul

Why has the shareholding structure been changed, and who took the decision to do so?

Does the club have a capital investment programme and if so could we have an outline?

Does the club intend to expand upon its' recent outreach into the community & fanbase after so many years of ignoring it/them?

Does the club intend to appoint a commercial director/manager to improve on commercial opportunities?

Forgot to say, thanks for asking us, and thanks in advance for any of our questions that you ask!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 16:19]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:25 - Dec 16 with 1909 viewsHarry_Palmer

When is the draw being made to pick the team & formation for Saturday? And can we have a live link set up to watch it through TWTDTV?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 20:54]
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:30 - Dec 16 with 1894 viewsPJH

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:25 - Dec 16 by Harry_Palmer

When is the draw being made to pick the team & formation for Saturday? And can we have a live link set up to watch it through TWTDTV?

Think they are waiting to see how fit Sears is before they decide whether 20 or 21 names go into the hat so draw probably early hours of Friday morning.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 16:32]
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 17:00 - Dec 16 with 1790 viewsPhilTWTD

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:14 - Dec 16 by PJH

It will be a privilege! Look forward to seeing you there.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 17:09 - Dec 16 with 1778 viewsPJH

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 17:00 - Dec 16 by PhilTWTD

It will be a privilege! Look forward to seeing you there.

I was about to introduce myself to you at last years AGM but you chose to talk to Lee O'Neill instead!

Will try again tonight.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 19:39 - Dec 16 with 1662 viewsRyorry

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:14 - Dec 16 by PJH

Please buy PhilTWTD a pint from me, he deserves it, and I'll pay you when we next meet up*

*That could be our next away game at Elland Rod, mind

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 19:58 - Dec 16 with 1646 viewstextbackup

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 15:03 - Dec 16 by Bluefish

i don't know the answer to this...... but I can tell you that Saturday evening I was in the company of a large number of first team players in town, really nice bunch of blokes I might add, one that I found myself chatting with (regular first team player) did mention they find it a bit confusing being asked to play a different system each week, and they would like a bit of time to gel.
but then they laughed at my £2.99 Ipswich town printed wallet, so we stopped talking football and moved on to normal stuff

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 20:00 - Dec 16 with 1639 viewsBlueBadger

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 16:25 - Dec 16 by Harry_Palmer

'If the system of random selection continues not to achieve results, will be switching to a fan vote instead?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 21:36 - Dec 16 with 1526 viewsPJH

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 19:39 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

Please buy PhilTWTD a pint from me, he deserves it, and I'll pay you when we next meet up*

*That could be our next away game at Elland Rod, mind

I did not buy him a pint, they were free anyway, but I did get to meet the great man.
Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 21:39 - Dec 16 with 1521 viewsRyorry

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 21:36 - Dec 16 by PJH

I did not buy him a pint, they were free anyway, but I did get to meet the great man.

If I'd known there was going to be free beer, I might have done the 500 mile round trip myself!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 22:15 - Dec 16 with 1478 viewsBluefish

Attending the Shareholders meeting tonight. on 19:58 - Dec 16 by textbackup

i don't know the answer to this...... but I can tell you that Saturday evening I was in the company of a large number of first team players in town, really nice bunch of blokes I might add, one that I found myself chatting with (regular first team player) did mention they find it a bit confusing being asked to play a different system each week, and they would like a bit of time to gel.
but then they laughed at my £2.99 Ipswich town printed wallet, so we stopped talking football and moved on to normal stuff

Drinks with my role model?? I am massively jealous that the players got to do that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024