Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans, you are directly responsible for all of this. 18:13 - Dec 21 with 586 viewschicoazul

We now find ourselves at a great new low with an insane Manager at the helm, 100m in debt (yes, I know, to you), and a list under your ownership of now 6 Managers 5 of whom you appointed and only 1 of which could be said to be a success.

The commonality is you. Until you take the hit, sell the club at a drastically reduced rate, and get out of our club never to return we will continue to die on the vein without any doubt at all. You can *never* turn the club around, you can *never* deliver success, you can *never* make a good appointment at a senior level.It is proven beyond you.

To those who say "sell it to who" or "you buy the club then" I say this; Evans has demonstrated in 12 years he cannot deliver what we all want. Many times. Someone else has to have a chance to steer our once great club back to, at least, competing to get into the Prem. There are buyers out there for football clubs, especially one in the south near London with a sizeable stadium, who are currently in distressed circumstances.

I will never return to PR while Evans is in charge. Everyone else should do the same.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Evans, you are directly responsible for all of this. on 18:16 - Dec 21 with 549 viewsblueconscience

WOW!!!!

Someone else has seen the light!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024