Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... 21:16 - Dec 22 with 836 viewsMisterBlue

online.
Ideally, to include pre-season matches and friendlies.
Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 21:19 - Dec 22 with 831 viewsWD19

Complete history might be stretching it a touch.

What exactly are you trying to work out??

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/ipswich-town/21/
Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 21:25 - Dec 22 with 814 viewsMisterBlue

Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 21:19 - Dec 22 by WD19

Complete history might be stretching it a touch.

What exactly are you trying to work out??

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/ipswich-town/21/

Thanks. I had found that one and 11v11.com aswell. but they don't give the pre-season results. I know the book "The Men Who Made The Town" is very detailed on this front, but was hoping to find an online equivalent.

Really trying to establish some pre-season fixtures from 95-96
Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 21:38 - Dec 22 with 790 viewsTrequartista

Used to be on prideofanglia.com website but they took nearly all of it down for some reason.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 22:04 - Dec 22 with 754 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone know where I can find a complete history of the clubs fixtures/results... on 21:25 - Dec 22 by MisterBlue

Thanks. I had found that one and 11v11.com aswell. but they don't give the pre-season results. I know the book "The Men Who Made The Town" is very detailed on this front, but was hoping to find an online equivalent.

Really trying to establish some pre-season fixtures from 95-96

There are some pre-season friendly programmes listed at the bottom

https://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchProg&Parm1=season&Parm2=1995-96&lev

Kings Lynn, Wycombe, Notts COunty, FC Haka, TPS, Raaknut, Jyvaskia

No idea if thats all of them. But it is a start.

Lost 2-0 to Notts County

Found a report from the Wycombe game

"a visit from recently relegated Ipswich Town on Tuesday 25th July 1995. There were no more new face in the Wycombe line-up, with Hardyman the only triallist to make an appearance. Alex Mathie gave the visitors the lead on nine minutes but Mickey Bell levelled on 24 minutes after being put through by Steve Brown. Desouza then gave Wycombe the lead on 31 minutes when he struck home from the edge of the box following an assist from Steve McGavin. Town, who included 'veteran' John Wark in their side, equalised after the break when Lee Chapman won the ball in the air for Mathie to set up Gus Uhlenbeek for a shot that Paul Hyde got a hand to but couldn't keep out. Attendance 2,132."

Results from the Finnish games

31.07.1995 FC Haka - Ipswich Town 1-2
01.08.1995 TPS - Ipswich Town 3-1
03.08.1995 Rakuunat - Ipswich Town 1-3
04.08.1995 JJK - Ipswich Town 2-3
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 22:15]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024