Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) 18:07 - Jan 4 with 2115 viewscarlisleaway

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:18 - Jan 4 with 2037 viewsBlueBadger

He narrowly loses out on getting a place a centre half(assuming 4-42) to Georges Santos and Mark Fish. Definitely on the bench though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:20 - Jan 4 with 2033 viewsDubtractor

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:18 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

He narrowly loses out on getting a place a centre half(assuming 4-42) to Georges Santos and Mark Fish. Definitely on the bench though.

Santos isn't even close to a worst eleven.

Have you forgotten Sonko and Ingimarrson?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:21 - Jan 4 with 2020 viewsgerryitfc

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:20 - Jan 4 by Dubtractor

Or Harbey...im old enough to remember.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:23 - Jan 4 with 2007 viewsjaykay

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:21 - Jan 4 by gerryitfc

Or Harbey...im old enough to remember.

i raise you dinger bell

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 1911 viewsFunge

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:18 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

I'd kill for Santos right now.

Always struggle with people calling Fish out - he was a terrible cameo, as per Larsen Toure and Balint Badger (sp).

However, Nsiala keeps producing this sh1te, week-in, week-out - and still he gets picked.

He is the worst Towun player I've ever seen.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:38 - Jan 4 with 1902 viewsWestcountryblue

He makes Drissa Diallo look like Pele
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 1892 viewsThe_Last_Baron

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 4 by Funge

Always struggle with people calling Fish out - he was a terrible cameo, as per Larsen Toure and Balint Badger (sp).

However, Nsiala keeps producing this sh1te, week-in, week-out - and still he gets picked.

Santos would be our best centre half if he was around today.

Nsiala is a poor footballer. He makes Chris O'Donnell look like John McGreal.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:40 - Jan 4 with 1891 viewssparks

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:39 - Jan 4 by The_Last_Baron

Santos would be our best centre half if he was around today.

Nsiala is a poor footballer. He makes Chris O'Donnell look like John McGreal.

Just wrong. Santos was very poor. Not as good as Chambers or Woolfenden. Or Wilson for that matter.

Not sure he was as bad as Diallo though.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:41 - Jan 4 with 1891 viewsPecker

Our worst X1 is fast becoming a worst XX1X.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 1876 viewsFunge

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:40 - Jan 4 by sparks

Just wrong. Santos was very poor. Not as good as Chambers or Woolfenden. Or Wilson for that matter.

Not sure he was as bad as Diallo though.

Nah, that's drivel. Don't forget Santos left us to go to QPR, and thereafter spent two seasons playing for them in the Championship. Sntos was absolutely a Championship footballer, just not a very good one.

You'd be extremely generous to say that about Chambers right now, and Wilson is nowhere near Championship standard.

Woolfenden will probably be a Championship footballer by the end of the month, I'll concede that.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 1838 viewssparks

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:47 - Jan 4 by Funge

Nah, that's drivel. Don't forget Santos left us to go to QPR, and thereafter spent two seasons playing for them in the Championship. Sntos was absolutely a Championship footballer, just not a very good one.

You'd be extremely generous to say that about Chambers right now, and Wilson is nowhere near Championship standard.

Woolfenden will probably be a Championship footballer by the end of the month, I'll concede that.

Disagree. Wilson has done nothing to suggest he could not be a steady second defender in a decent back line. Chambers has shown he can do that in the past.

Santos was awful. But not as bad as Nsiala. Who, actually, was fine for most of today.

Diallo though...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 1800 viewsBlue_Moses

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 4 by Funge

Tony Dinning is up there
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 1781 viewsDubtractor

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 20:47 - Jan 4 by Funge

Worth a repost of this. Skip to 1:30.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:49 - Jan 4 with 1747 viewsCoco

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 4 by sparks

Disagree. Wilson has done nothing to suggest he could not be a steady second defender in a decent back line. Chambers has shown he can do that in the past.

Santos was awful. But not as bad as Nsiala. Who, actually, was fine for most of today.

Diallo though...

however bad you believed Diallo to be, Nsiala is far far worse. Truly dreadful player.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 22:31 - Jan 4 with 1688 viewsFunge

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:41 - Jan 4 by Dubtractor

Worth a repost of this. Skip to 1:30.....

Yeh, that's gnarly.

Not sure how the baggie didnt break both ankles.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 22:38 - Jan 4 with 1662 viewsSomethingBlue

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 4 by sparks

Diallo though...

Santos was not good on the ball but, as a strong defender with good game sense, fine for the Championship — hence the career he had. Not pretty to watch but you'd struggle to find mistakes of his that led to goals.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 10:10 - Jan 5 with 1471 viewsGaryCooper

Fish does not qualify, only played half a game in which he asked to be withdrawn due to lack of fitness, a fit Mark Fish was a very good centre half.

Nsiala is quite simply a clutz.
How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 10:13 - Jan 5 with 1462 viewsHerbivore

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 19:20 - Jan 4 by Dubtractor

Sonko was actually not THAT bad, I seem to recall our PPG with him in the side being surprisingly good. Ingimarsson was terrible though, similar to Fish in that he was just totally shot to bits.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How does Nsiala rate in being one of our worst X1 players (n/t) on 10:27 - Jan 5 with 1437 viewsIPS_wich

Diallo though...

I agree. I know it’s heresy to say this, but Toto and Woolfenden were probably 2nd and 3rd in line for the Exeter man of the match yesterday. Both of them gave the ball away in dangerous positions so many times. Toto because he’s sh1t and Woolfie because he was constantly trying to be too clever. Wilson stood out as a no-nonsense centre half and was one of our best players yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024