Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader 17:48 - Jan 6 with 2619 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/06/yve

Shame that, despite her husband’s choice of football team

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 1854 viewsfactual_blue

Balls.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 18:51 - Jan 6 with 1803 viewsHerbivore

Don't think she had much chance of winning. Hopefully she'll have a role to play, if Labour is to be seen as a broad church again it needs people like Cooper on board.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:01 - Jan 6 with 1789 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 18:04 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

Balls.

Does means mean he’ll Have to back out of Delia and Norwich?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:08 - Jan 6 with 1778 viewsThe_Last_Baron

She'd have been such a vote winner😂

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 1772 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:08 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

I doubt it, she’s intelligent and diligent. Not characteristics valued by a lot of voters.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:22 - Jan 6 with 1734 viewsBloomBlue

Disappointing, she is the best option to be the next Labour leader. However whoever becomes leader is only warming the seat for a few years. It will be the same as when Hague became leader of the Tories and Blair had a large majority, it doesn't matter what they do or say trying to create any change is near impossible and whoever becomes Labour leader this time will only last 2 or 3 years
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:54 - Jan 6 with 1706 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:11 - Jan 6 by Swansea_Blue

I doubt it, she’s intelligent and diligent. Not characteristics valued by a lot of voters.

She's useless. Labour need someone in charge who may not be a leaver but is prepared to accept 100% the vote to leave the EU and move on. Otherwise the North and Midlands will continue kicking La blu.

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 1702 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It has to Rebecca Wrong-Daily. She's the lady earmarked for number 10.

Login to get fewer ads

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:58 - Jan 6 with 1700 viewsGaryCooper

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 18:04 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

Balls.

Is this the gender reveal thread?
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:10 - Jan 6 with 1687 viewstractordownsouth

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:08 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

As someone who described Mark Francois as a “ modern political great”, excuse me if I don’t trust your judgement.

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:11 - Jan 6 with 1683 viewssparks

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:11 - Jan 6 by Swansea_Blue

With her strong links to Blair's government, there is no way she could have commanded the necessary votes. One suspects she knows it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:50 - Jan 6 with 1644 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:10 - Jan 6 by tractordownsouth

As someone who described Mark Francois as a “ modern political great”, excuse me if I don’t trust your judgement.

My judgement just won a big majority in Parliament.

You should show some respect laddie.

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:53 - Jan 6 with 1642 viewsbazgammon

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:10 - Jan 6 by tractordownsouth

He is.

Poll: Lambert

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:55 - Jan 6 with 1636 viewsElderGrizzly

It will be interesting to see how the NEC, Unions and Momentum stitch up the process to ensure RLB is installed as King Jeremy’s successor.
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 21:15 - Jan 6 with 1609 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:55 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

It will be interesting to see how the NEC, Unions and Momentum stitch up the process to ensure RLB is installed as King Jeremy’s successor.

It's an absolute must that Wrong-Daily is on the ballot. She can take the Labour Party to a new depth with her wit, personality and intelligence. With Jess Phillips at her side, it will be a losing formula.

Mind you Starmer is a vote loser too. Has the man ever cracked a smile. What a boring man.

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:22 - Jan 6 with 1547 viewsm14_blue

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:50 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

My judgement just won a big majority in Parliament.

You should show some respect laddie.

The Brexit Party won a big majority?? Fcuk me, and there was me thinking they’d waved the white flag without gaining a single seat.

I know you can’t be talking about Boris because you made it quite clear you detested his deal and thought it worse than remaining.

Unless you’ve just done a complete 180 in order to claim a ‘win’? You’re the political version of John Terry putting his kit on to lift the Champions League.

It’s embarrassing.
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:27 - Jan 6 with 1537 viewsHerbivore

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:22 - Jan 6 by m14_blue

The Brexit Party won a big majority?? Fcuk me, and there was me thinking they’d waved the white flag without gaining a single seat.

I know you can’t be talking about Boris because you made it quite clear you detested his deal and thought it worse than remaining.

Unless you’ve just done a complete 180 in order to claim a ‘win’? You’re the political version of John Terry putting his kit on to lift the Champions League.

It’s embarrassing.

It's just a troll, and not even a very good one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:34 - Jan 6 with 1519 viewsjeera

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:27 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

It's just a troll, and not even a very good one.

There's a few again at the moment. Utterly pointless.

I suppose it's the same people returning after previous bans but I wouldn't want to hazard too many guesses.

Hopefully Phil will go on one of his purges again soon and clear some dead wood.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:42 - Jan 6 with 1501 viewsreusersfreekicks

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 19:54 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

She's useless. Labour need someone in charge who may not be a leaver but is prepared to accept 100% the vote to leave the EU and move on. Otherwise the North and Midlands will continue kicking La blu.

She's not useless, far from it. Crass rubbish
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 23:21 - Jan 6 with 1461 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 22:42 - Jan 6 by reusersfreekicks

She's not useless, far from it. Crass rubbish

You're right, I take it back. She's completely hopeless.

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 23:33 - Jan 6 with 1443 viewstractordownsouth

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 20:53 - Jan 6 by bazgammon

He is.

He bangs on about being in the army, yet he was in the TA.

He’s just a fat Gareth Keenan

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 07:16 - Jan 7 with 1332 viewsbluelagos

Yvette Cooper quoted me in Parliament during questions to Theresa May (home sec) the day after an interview went out on the BBC about police misconduct.

Always liked her and her later role in the committee on Brexit has seen her running rings around various unprepared political opponents.

Shame she's not standing. Would make an excellent leader imho

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 07:24 - Jan 7 with 1325 viewsBloomBlue

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 07:16 - Jan 7 by bluelagos

Yvette Cooper quoted me in Parliament during questions to Theresa May (home sec) the day after an interview went out on the BBC about police misconduct.

Always liked her and her later role in the committee on Brexit has seen her running rings around various unprepared political opponents.

Shame she's not standing. Would make an excellent leader imho

The important thing as I said earlier she will have another chance before the next GE. I think she's playing a clever game the next Labour leader will last 3 years at most and she is waiting for the far left to self implode (even more)
Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 08:47 - Jan 7 with 1247 viewsGeoffSentence

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 21:15 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

It's an absolute must that Wrong-Daily is on the ballot. She can take the Labour Party to a new depth with her wit, personality and intelligence. With Jess Phillips at her side, it will be a losing formula.

Mind you Starmer is a vote loser too. Has the man ever cracked a smile. What a boring man.

Starmer is great. He has the widest range of surprised expressions I have ever seen one man have.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 08:52 - Jan 7 with 1240 viewslowhouseblue

Yvette Cooper isn’t standing to be Labour Leader on 07:24 - Jan 7 by BloomBlue

The important thing as I said earlier she will have another chance before the next GE. I think she's playing a clever game the next Labour leader will last 3 years at most and she is waiting for the far left to self implode (even more)

the risk is that with long bailey the party finally splits. the prospect of a labour government is already a long way off, and having to go through a period with someone like that will push it even further into the distance. you get to the point of wondering what the point is of a party that has no realistic prospect of power in the next decade or longer.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024