Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln Assessment (H) 22:40 - Jan 25 with 1015 viewsMrTown

Really enjoyable game to watch first and foremost. Really think this system is something we can settle and build a full squad around in the coming years, very much in the Sheffield United mould of things.

Thought first half we really dominated the ball, controlled the game and opened a few half chances, thought Lincoln looked quite sharp on the break, however, having seen them at home in Cup they didn’t look half the danger they did that day and that is credit to all the players and staff.

Before the goal I don’t have a fear in the back of my head it was going to be a day on domination with no reward, but when we went 1-0 up we never truly looked like we were going to throw it away which is another progression sign as it is something we have done for years.

Thought the squad was outstanding to each man. Shining performances for me were the back 3, again superb, 2 better players flanking a no nonsense rock in Wilson. What another great bit of business by Lambert.

Quick mention for Keane and Jackson, the amount of work rate the front 2 (whoever it may be) have to get through in a 3-5-2 to press the full backs to stop them doubling up on the sides is incredible and the every striker we have (inc Norwood and Sears) is a really good fit to execute that.

On to the big one Tuesday. COYB!!

PS: Lambert must burn some calories on that touch line!! He fecking loves this club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lincoln Assessment (H) on 22:52 - Jan 25 with 944 viewsxrayspecs

Kicked the water bottles and one point and then tidied them up.
Lincoln Assessment (H) on 00:36 - Jan 26 with 764 viewsMrTown

Lincoln Assessment (H) on 22:52 - Jan 25 by xrayspecs

Kicked the water bottles and one point and then tidied them up.

Although I sit SBR lower, I did look over just as he gave them a good kicking.

I have to say, I really do love seeing his passion on the sidelines. He kicks and heads every single ball.

Scottish Simeone.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024