Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) 09:02 - Feb 7 with 1344 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:07 - Feb 7 with 1321 viewsKeaneish

Change of system it is then.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:11 - Feb 7 with 1290 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:07 - Feb 7 by Keaneish

Change of system it is then.

Looks as though it would Janoi and Myles though

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 7 with 1241 viewsDubtractor

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:11 - Feb 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

Looks as though it would Janoi and Myles though

If we stick with wing backs with those two then I despair.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 7 with 1227 viewshampstead_blue

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 7 by Dubtractor

4-4-2

Miles needs help in front of him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:30 - Feb 7 with 1218 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 7 by Dubtractor

I feel very similar, the exposure of having them two as the full backs on their own worries me greatly.

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:35 - Feb 7 with 1199 viewsKeaneish

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 7 by hampstead_blue

4-4-2

Who plays in front of him though? Judge!?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:36 - Feb 7 with 1194 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

is Earl fit though?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:19 - Feb 7 with 1095 viewsDeano69

Oh Shyte. This could be brutal.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:22 - Feb 7 with 1086 viewsHerbivore

No chance of scoring from a set piece then.

Think we need to go 4-3-3 with Sears and Jackson as wide forwards either side of Norwood. They've got the engine to offer defensive support and largely keep the full backs contained as well as offering us a threat in behind. Downes and Huws either side of Skuse with more licence to get forward. Bin Judge right off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:26 - Feb 7 with 1073 viewsHarry_Palmer

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:22 - Feb 7 by Herbivore

No chance of scoring from a set piece then.

Think we need to go 4-3-3 with Sears and Jackson as wide forwards either side of Norwood. They've got the engine to offer defensive support and largely keep the full backs contained as well as offering us a threat in behind. Downes and Huws either side of Skuse with more licence to get forward. Bin Judge right off.

Agree with that, although Nolan instead of Skuse for me. Skusey looks like he is just about ready for retirement to me based on last weeks performance.
No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:35 - Feb 7 with 1055 viewsHerbivore

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:26 - Feb 7 by Harry_Palmer

Agree with that, although Nolan instead of Skuse for me. Skusey looks like he is just about ready for retirement to me based on last weeks performance.

I can see your argument, I just think Nolan is toss and playing Skuse at least enables Downes and Huws to get forward and influence the game a bit more.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 11:35 - Feb 7 with 1020 viewsChrisd

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:26 - Feb 7 by Harry_Palmer

I'd go Nolan instead of Skuse. Like you Harry Palmer, I thought Skuse looked really poor last week against Peterborough and these performances are becoming all too regular as he is aging. Downes, Huws and Nolan in a midfield 3 for me.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 11:52 - Feb 7 with 1002 viewshampstead_blue

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:35 - Feb 7 by Keaneish

Who plays in front of him though? Judge!?

God no. Lot's of puff and no product.

He's like a footballer who's had the snip....no end product to lots of hard work!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 7 with 943 viewsHarry_Palmer

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:35 - Feb 7 by Herbivore

I can see your argument, I just think Nolan is toss and playing Skuse at least enables Downes and Huws to get forward and influence the game a bit more.

Nolan has massively underachieved this season but I still think there is a player in there, especially at L1 level. He says that he is a box to box midfielder and not a number 10, if I was Lambert I would be saying get out there and prove it to me with a few performances then.
No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 14:58 - Feb 7 with 887 viewsjayessess

No Luke Garbutt for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 7 by hampstead_blue

4-4-2

Can't see how that works when we've got no wingers available. Jackson, Sears or Judge wouldn't be much help in front of anyone.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024