Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow 18:46 - Mar 6 with 5691 viewsitfcjoe

On their little 5 minute pod video, thanks to SWGF for the heads up

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 18:52 - Mar 6 with 5630 viewsChrisd

Start Simpson, nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 18:56]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:03 - Mar 6 with 5549 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Could be a blessing.

The fans will be right behind Simpson and excited for him. May transfer into the whole atmosphere.

So it’ll be Sears on his own facing high balls then.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:05 - Mar 6 with 5548 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just gets better doesn’t it!

I’ve not gone mad but hear me out......

If we sack Lambert we go through the whole lottery of bedding in a new manager with no guarantee of success.

If he came out and admitted his mistakes re rotation and international breaks and promised to learn from those mistakes then maybe we should give him one more season rather than have another complete overhaul of management staff?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:07 - Mar 6 with 5521 viewsjayessess

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:05 - Mar 6 by GlasgowBlue

If we sack Lambert we go through the whole lottery of bedding in a new manager with no guarantee of success.

If he came out and admitted his mistakes re rotation and international breaks and promised to learn from those mistakes then maybe we should give him one more season rather than have another complete overhaul of management staff?

No, absolutely not. No other club in the country would've kept him even this long.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:07 - Mar 6 with 5520 viewsPJH

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:05 - Mar 6 by GlasgowBlue

Only if that season is in The Championship I am afraid.
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:08 - Mar 6 with 5520 viewsPlums

Is it the back of his neck?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:09 - Mar 6 with 5503 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:08 - Mar 6 by Plums

Is it the back of his neck?

Injured pride more likely!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:18 - Mar 6 with 5436 viewsbazgammon

Bruised his bun?

Poll: Lambert

Login to get fewer ads

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:23 - Mar 6 with 5399 viewsitfcjoe

I just don’t see how you can come back from here, only way back is a serious finish to the season where we get 20 points from 9 games and scrape into, or narrowly miss out on, the play offs.

Personally I wouldn’t give him the chance to do that, all things being equal, as think it will paper over some serious cracks.

Back in January, despite not being a fan, I was still in the camp off wanting him out whilst thinking that the best thing that could happen is for him to turn it around - it’s too far gone for that for me and he’s just a dead man walking

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 5319 viewshadleighboyblue

Keane is not strong enough for the role he is being asked to play , in fact I think he would be more effective behind the strikers ( if we had any ) than playing up front . I can hardly remember him having any shots .

Stick Simpson in to ruffle the Coventry defence .
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:44 - Mar 6 with 5268 viewslondontractorboy57

will it make much difference.
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 20:04 - Mar 6 with 5200 viewsHarry_Palmer

First off I don't think he would ever admit his mistakes, he's almost as stubborn as Mick.

But in any case it's more than just the rotation, he has had long enough to recover from that and indeed we did have a small revival and then the form slumped alarmingly again.

Not getting a single point from Sunderland, Rotherham, & Peterborough was really poor and absolutely killed us in terms of confidence. Since then he has been completely unable to do anything to reverse the slide.

I get where you are coming from but the form has been so bad for so long, he simply has to go for me.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 20:40]
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 20:13 - Mar 6 with 5148 viewsDoctor_Earman

Simpson + Sears = SS
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 20:17 - Mar 6 with 5127 viewsPlums

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:34 - Mar 6 by hadleighboyblue

Keane is not strong enough for the role he is being asked to play , in fact I think he would be more effective behind the strikers ( if we had any ) than playing up front . I can hardly remember him having any shots .

Stick Simpson in to ruffle the Coventry defence .

Simpson seems like the obvious choice but if his football education has come from playing with our U23s, I don’t imagine he’s used to the centre halves smashing the ball at his head. I feel for the kid if that’s how it pans out.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 20:52 - Mar 6 with 4991 viewsmonty_radio

O.K. But I find it hard to imagine that any amount of good intent on P.L.'s part or indeed New Season's Resolutions, as it were, would recharge him to the extent where he had a thoroughgoing plan that stood a real chance of working. It seems that, with a few notable exceptions, football managers have a shelf life that renders them incapable of remembering how they once did it. It was even thus with Arsene Wenger.

I wish him well as another human being, but I have deep doubts that he'll be able to cheer me up on the footballing front.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 21:23 - Mar 6 with 4882 viewsKeaneish

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 19:03 - Mar 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Could be a blessing.

The fans will be right behind Simpson and excited for him. May transfer into the whole atmosphere.

So it’ll be Sears on his own facing high balls then.

Someone will need to give Mcfadzean a sterner test in the air than Keane can.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 22:18]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 21:29 - Mar 6 with 4861 viewsjas0999

Keane is an injury prone player - so no real surprise. He’s been poor to be fair.
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 21:29 - Mar 6 with 4859 viewsQuilterstown

Yes, agree
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 21:47 - Mar 6 with 4763 viewsHerbivore

You have gone mad.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 06:06 - Mar 7 with 4388 viewsJoHnNnY

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 18:52 - Mar 6 by Chrisd

Start Simpson, nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 18:56]

If start Sears and Simpson up together.

Dobra should be given at least 30 mins in the 10 role.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 06:45 - Mar 7 with 4345 viewsColchesterBlue1985

We have completely tossed this season away in the most pathetic way ever, far worse than 2015. I mean we have Gillingham on our coattails ffs. Look at the teams that have not just overtaken us but surged clear. I falsely expected us to get better as the season went on because of our squad size and quality in depth in comparison to everybody else. Look at our bench baring the last couple of games it has been incredibly strong every single game. In short Lambert won’t admit any failings as he is very stubborn and he will go for sure it’s just when not if. I personally wouldn’t be against making him see this rabble out and then sack him once it’s mathematically impossible or even make him see it to end of season as it’s almost not fair for a new manager to come in until the summer when his had the time to turn some of these players back to where they should be.
Stu Watson thinks that Will Keane is injured for tomorrow on 10:32 - Mar 7 with 4072 viewsr2d2

Scared to play more like. Awful most of the time anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024