Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Self Employed 23:15 - Mar 25 with 813 viewsBlueByYou

Apparently going to be an announcement on Thursday for us self employed.

Is anybody feeling confident it will be at the 80% mark?
Self Employed on 23:16 - Mar 25 with 803 viewsfactual_blue

Prepare to be disappointed. I'm afraid HMRC don't like the self-employed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Self Employed on 23:22 - Mar 25 with 777 viewsmonytowbray

I’m lucky I’m still working and have only lost one client, but the longer this goes on the tighter it will get.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Self Employed on 23:31 - Mar 25 with 761 viewsBlueByYou

Self Employed on 23:16 - Mar 25 by factual_blue

Prepare to be disappointed. I'm afraid HMRC don't like the self-employed.

100% preparing for another kick in the face from the government tomorrow. The only good thing that might eventually come out of this, is that millions of people will now see how ridiculous our benefit system is. I was my mums full time carer before she sadly passed away, and was paid carers allowance of £62 a week. Very similar to the £94 sick pay currently being offered, it is quite literally impossible to survive on.

In the same way taser gun officers have to be tasered, I think any politician that thinks these amounts are acceptable, should be made to live off the amounts for three months, and see how they go.
Self Employed on 23:58 - Mar 25 with 731 viewsmonytowbray

Self Employed on 23:31 - Mar 25 by BlueByYou

100% preparing for another kick in the face from the government tomorrow. The only good thing that might eventually come out of this, is that millions of people will now see how ridiculous our benefit system is. I was my mums full time carer before she sadly passed away, and was paid carers allowance of £62 a week. Very similar to the £94 sick pay currently being offered, it is quite literally impossible to survive on.

In the same way taser gun officers have to be tasered, I think any politician that thinks these amounts are acceptable, should be made to live off the amounts for three months, and see how they go.

I mean make a reality show out of it to feed their egos and they’d probably all do it. And break down crying but still learn nothing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024