Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - an idea 08:32 - Mar 26 with 910 viewsFixed_It

Following on from the Reuser article, and in light of the lack of football news in the current situation, how about dredging the TWTD archives and giving us a daily fix of stories from either our promotion season culminating in the Play-Off Final win, or the first season back in the Prem when we were on the verge of qualifying for Europe?

I realise this will be extra work for you, but surely you are getting a bit bored like the rest of us?! The site is called TWTD after all! Pretty please?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil - an idea on 08:38 - Mar 26 with 887 viewsNewcyBlue

Phil is on lockdown with a decent supply of hobnobs and the hair surgeon that sorted out Norwood.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Phil - an idea on 09:47 - Mar 26 with 801 viewsPhilTWTD

Not got all of the promotion season as some of it got lost at some point when migrating from one site to another. Not even got the final report.
Phil - an idea on 09:49 - Mar 26 with 792 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - an idea on 08:38 - Mar 26 by NewcyBlue

Phil is on lockdown with a decent supply of hobnobs and the hair surgeon that sorted out Norwood.

He's doing a great job. Just wait until you see my lustrous locks once all this is over.
Phil - an idea on 09:51 - Mar 26 with 775 viewsNewcyBlue

Phil - an idea on 09:49 - Mar 26 by PhilTWTD

He's doing a great job. Just wait until you see my lustrous locks once all this is over.

Send him my way once you’re done. I am thinning a bit... unfortunately that’s just my hair!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Phil - an idea on 14:13 - Mar 26 with 670 viewsSwailsey

Phil - an idea on 09:47 - Mar 26 by PhilTWTD

Not got all of the promotion season as some of it got lost at some point when migrating from one site to another. Not even got the final report.

How about rewriting the OTD each day today?

Come on.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024