Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning 09:01 - Mar 30 with 856 viewshomer_123

Symptoms broadly the same, the only difference this morning is the cough is worse and chest very tight.

Don't seem to have a fever but still getting the sweats (is that a contradiction?). Headache gone, still got a dry throat through.

Still very achy and feeling very tired even though I slept probably 10 hours or so.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Morning on 10:37 - Mar 30 with 727 viewsGuthrum

Consult 111 online.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Morning on 10:43 - Mar 30 with 706 viewsEdwardStone

I echo Mr G's recommendation....contact 111 because not every flu-like illness is the dreaded CV

I am just getting over a bout of whooping cough, diagnosed by the online 111 hypochondriac symptom checker

A short course of anti-biotics and I'm good as new
Morning on 10:55 - Mar 30 with 679 viewsgiant_stow

Can you smell / taste?

Hang in there fella and sleep loads.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Morning on 12:05 - Mar 30 with 618 viewsBent_double

Morning on 10:43 - Mar 30 by EdwardStone

I echo Mr G's recommendation....contact 111 because not every flu-like illness is the dreaded CV

I am just getting over a bout of whooping cough, diagnosed by the online 111 hypochondriac symptom checker

A short course of anti-biotics and I'm good as new

I did see an interview with Jason Leitch (Scottish Clinical Director) yesterday - who seems to know what he's talking about - where he suggested that normal flu season is now over, so anyone with new 'flu-like' symptoms has most likely got CV-19.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024