Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction press conference 16:39 - May 24 with 918 viewsbluelagos

So BJ is on in 25 mins time.

Put your credibility on public display with a prediction...

I reckon he will ask the civil servant bloke (Sedwell?) to do a quick assessment of whether DC broke any rules. Gives BJ a way out without losing face.

What u predict?
[Post edited 24 May 2020 16:46]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Prediction press conference on 16:46 - May 24 with 878 viewsJ2BLUE

Lots of shameless bluster where he avoids the actual question and gives vague statements about how everyone is committed to beating the virus.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Prediction press conference on 17:05 - May 24 with 831 viewsbluelagos

That's me out. J2 looks to have it :-)

Prediction press conference on 17:05 - May 24 with 829 viewsjeera

Prediction press conference on 16:46 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Lots of shameless bluster where he avoids the actual question and gives vague statements about how everyone is committed to beating the virus.

"DC did the right thing any responsible parent would do etc"

No surprises there then.

Stand by their own.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Prediction press conference on 17:14 - May 24 with 790 viewsSpruceMoose

Prediction press conference on 17:05 - May 24 by jeera

"DC did the right thing any responsible parent would do etc"

No surprises there then.

Stand by their own.

Cúnts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Prediction press conference on 17:20 - May 24 with 767 viewsbluelagos

Prediction press conference on 17:14 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

Cúnts.

Bit harsh, J2 and Jeera are alright in my book.

Prediction press conference on 17:21 - May 24 with 761 viewsSpruceMoose

Prediction press conference on 17:20 - May 24 by bluelagos

Bit harsh, J2 and Jeera are alright in my book.

That jeera is an absolute wrong un.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Prediction press conference on 17:21 - May 24 with 757 viewsjeera

Prediction press conference on 17:21 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I've given up even trying to deny it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Prediction press conference on 17:22 - May 24 with 744 viewssparks

Prediction press conference on 17:21 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

As I said last night. They will shout fake news and front it out.

They have broken our system- whcih has always relied, largely succesfully, upon rules of honour and integrity- which whilst often stretched, would result in resignations when blatantly broken- failing which such peer pressure that the end result becomes inevitable.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction press conference on 17:29 - May 24 with 710 viewssparks

Prediction press conference on 17:22 - May 24 by sparks

They have broken our system- whcih has always relied, largely succesfully, upon rules of honour and integrity- which whilst often stretched, would result in resignations when blatantly broken- failing which such peer pressure that the end result becomes inevitable.

Breathtaking arrogance from Johnson.

Its all fine. I am happy. Not telling you any details which led me to that patently unreasonable conclusion.

We are in Trump-land folks.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Prediction press conference on 17:35 - May 24 with 692 viewsSpruceMoose

Prediction press conference on 17:29 - May 24 by sparks

Breathtaking arrogance from Johnson.

Its all fine. I am happy. Not telling you any details which led me to that patently unreasonable conclusion.

We are in Trump-land folks.

You're right. It was only a matter of time. They've finally worked out that if they feel no shame, ignore and demonise the press, and actively turn their cult members against the rest of society they're untouchable.

The UK has a more eloquent Trump. That's a fact.

Prediction press conference on 17:38 - May 24 with 681 viewsPinewoodblue

Prediction press conference on 17:22 - May 24 by sparks

Suspect Boris is behaving exactly how most us, irrespective of political opinion, have expected.

If he doesn’t get his head out of the clouds* in the next 72 hours he will dragged down with Dominic Cummings. Anyone who persists in defending the indefensible clearly isn’t fit to be Prime Minister, not that I can see any obvious replacement.

On my daily trip to purchase newspaper today I saw people than ever bending the rules.

* I was not allowed to say where I suggested BJ’s head was.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:41]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Prediction press conference on 17:44 - May 24 with 667 viewssparks

Prediction press conference on 17:38 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

Suspect Boris is behaving exactly how most us, irrespective of political opinion, have expected.

If he doesn’t get his head out of the clouds* in the next 72 hours he will dragged down with Dominic Cummings. Anyone who persists in defending the indefensible clearly isn’t fit to be Prime Minister, not that I can see any obvious replacement.

On my daily trip to purchase newspaper today I saw people than ever bending the rules.

How will he be dragged down?

He is following Trump's example.

Even a few years ago, in this country, the pro-orguation thing would have been enough for mass resignations. Not any more. Brazen it out. Trump has show it works.

Prediction press conference on 17:44 - May 24 with 657 viewsbluelagos

Prediction press conference on 17:38 - May 24 by Pinewoodblue

I genuinely never thought he was that stupid.

Hanging on to a sinking ship when there is a lifeboat in front of you is frankly bizarre. He has lost it imho.

Prediction press conference on 17:47 - May 24 with 643 viewssparks

Prediction press conference on 17:44 - May 24 by bluelagos

I genuinely never thought he was that stupid.

Hanging on to a sinking ship when there is a lifeboat in front of you is frankly bizarre. He has lost it imho.

In British politics- this would usually be a sinking ship and I would agree.

Things have changed. Without an election in sight, the ship cannot actually sink. If you have and / or show no shame, no uncertainty, no integrity and just plough on- what is going to happen?

Trump has shown: nothing.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:50]

Prediction press conference on 17:48 - May 24 with 637 viewsSpruceMoose

Prediction press conference on 17:44 - May 24 by sparks

How will he be dragged down?

He is following Trump's example.

Even a few years ago, in this country, the pro-orguation thing would have been enough for mass resignations. Not any more. Brazen it out. Trump has show it works.

I've always had a grim but wry smile on my face whenever friends and family rip the situation in America in front of me.

"How can they put that idiot in charge?!"
"How can those morons let him get away with it!?"

It's not until it happens to you that you realise that you're powerless to stop it without resorting to violent means. And even then you'd be fighting against the other half of your country.

Prediction press conference on 17:51 - May 24 with 622 viewsbluelagos

Prediction press conference on 17:47 - May 24 by sparks

In British politics- this would usually be a sinking ship and I would agree.

Things have changed. Without an election in sight, the ship cannot actually sink. If you have and / or show no shame, no uncertainty, no integrity and just plough on- what is going to happen?

Trump has shown: nothing.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 17:50]

The tories ditched Thatcher, IDS and May when they became election liabilities. Have little doubt they would do the same to BJ.

BJ was never popular amongst many of his MPs so whilst he may try and ride it out, public opinion may force his hand and/or embolden the knife wielders.

Might not happen tonight, but in the coming months?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024