Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? 15:47 - May 31 with 1024 viewsDubtractor

Not that it ever meant anything in the first place.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 16:55 - May 31 with 923 viewsJ2BLUE

I realise with the current government it's almost certainly incompetence but I hope they have found some evidence that a lot more people are immune than they thought and the previous restrictions are being rolled back based on some sort of actual knowledge.

I know...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 17:02 - May 31 with 904 viewsDubtractor

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 16:55 - May 31 by J2BLUE

I realise with the current government it's almost certainly incompetence but I hope they have found some evidence that a lot more people are immune than they thought and the previous restrictions are being rolled back based on some sort of actual knowledge.

I know...

I was saying to a mate the other day, in a few months time we will look back and realise that either the government has played this brilliantly, or we will be reflecting on acts of criminal negligence on their part in throwing the public to the wolves.

I hope my fears are wrong.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:03 - May 31 with 812 viewsSwansea_Blue

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 16:55 - May 31 by J2BLUE

I know...

They haven’t and they aren’t. Medical profession up in arms including members of SAGE.

The govt’s revised legislation is getting a hammering now; legal types seem to think it’s a complete mess. It removes police powers to enforce it for starters. And then there’s this little gem at the bottom of these tweets:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:34 - May 31 with 784 viewsBlueBoots

Boris made it all crystal clear here...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:35 - May 31 with 772 viewssyntaxerror

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 17:02 - May 31 by Dubtractor

I was saying to a mate the other day, in a few months time we will look back and realise that either the government has played this brilliantly, or we will be reflecting on acts of criminal negligence on their part in throwing the public to the wolves.

I hope my fears are wrong.

Highest death rate in Europe says the govt. haven't played this brilliantly.
So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:38 - May 31 with 763 viewsTrequartista

Doesn't that mean the attendance of sporting events, not the actual existence of them?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:41 - May 31 with 754 viewsDubtractor

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:35 - May 31 by syntaxerror

Highest death rate in Europe says the govt. haven't played this brilliantly.

I mean the relaxing of lockdown. The initiating of lockdown was clearly too late and hence we are where we are.

Everything about the relaxing of lockdown seems to be a mess to be honest, and worse than that there seems to be a load of 'positive news' being piled into the media to detract from the Cummings story, when in some cases it seems too soon for those events to be happening.

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:43 - May 31 with 747 viewsDubtractor

So our Corona Virus RAG rating thing seems to have been forgotten already? on 21:38 - May 31 by Trequartista

Doesn't that mean the attendance of sporting events, not the actual existence of them?

I think the tweet was more focussed on the fact that vulnerable people have been given the green light to get out and about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024