Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope this is what happened and then will happen 15:16 - Aug 29 with 574 viewshector_clifford

1. The 5 young lads were excluded from team photo, and told that they will be in the under 23's on Friday night.
2. Marcus learned of this, and instructed Lambert to reverse this decision.
3. In spite, Lambert today abandons the technical football that ME wants and we play long ball.
4. Row commences between ME and Lambert over the phone tonight.
5. Lambert is sacked.
6. Either Dyer or the Cowley's are appointed.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:17 - Aug 29 with 552 viewsBlueBadger

I think I'd almost rather see Lambert stay than see the Cowleys take over. They make Mick look like Guardiola.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 15:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:19 - Aug 29 with 530 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Wishful thinking springs to mind.
I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:21 - Aug 29 with 501 viewsBrixtonBlue

That's a great imagination you've got there.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:22 - Aug 29 with 495 viewsBlueBadger

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:19 - Aug 29 by IpswichBoyBlue

Wishful thinking springs to mind.

'Well, this is weird' was what sprang to my mind when I read that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:23 - Aug 29 with 476 viewsBlueBadger

I hope this is what happened and then will happen on 15:21 - Aug 29 by BrixtonBlue

That's a great imagination you've got there.

Fair play to Hector here Dollers, he's unified both sides of the Lambert debate here into going 'lolwut'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024