Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? 08:18 - Sep 16 with 458 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/15/donald-trump-downplay-coronaviru

At the ABC town hall, the president also said the virus would “go away”, with or without a vaccine. This would happen because of “herd mentality”, he said. It is unclear whether he meant heard immunity, because he repeated the phrase several times.

“It would go away without the vaccine, George,” he told ABC journalist George Stephanopoulos. “With time it goes away. And you’ll develop like a herd mentality. It’s going to be herd developed, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? on 09:44 - Sep 16 with 393 viewsOldsmoker

I have read articles that suggest the 1918 flu virus is still around today.
It's weaker and we have developed immunity to it but it's still with us.
It has not gone away either 'by magic' or 'in the summer' and this current coronavirus will be around for the next hundred years too.
We need a vaccine.
The only way to eradicate it fully is to kill everyone who carries the virus.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? on 10:07 - Sep 16 with 372 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? on 09:44 - Sep 16 by Oldsmoker

I have read articles that suggest the 1918 flu virus is still around today.
It's weaker and we have developed immunity to it but it's still with us.
It has not gone away either 'by magic' or 'in the summer' and this current coronavirus will be around for the next hundred years too.
We need a vaccine.
The only way to eradicate it fully is to kill everyone who carries the virus.

"The only way to eradicate it fully is to kill everyone who carries the virus".

Dom, is that you?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? on 11:00 - Sep 16 with 338 viewsOldsmoker

Will the lefty herd mentality on here make racists disappear too? on 10:07 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

"The only way to eradicate it fully is to kill everyone who carries the virus".

Dom, is that you?

I take my wisdom from the wise woman.
Are you aware of the 2 things you need to know about the wise woman?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024