Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 kids on the bench ever game 16:39 - Oct 7 with 687 viewsMullet

Last night made the case that at 2 from Folami, Lankester (who will no doubt start games soon enough) and Dobra could be ideal impact subs out of the 7 every week. Likewise Ndaba looked very much a CB on the flank but he did enough to suggest his versatility right now might be worth putting him on the bench.

The problem is Bennetts and Woolf are unlikely to move aside for them in terms of quality or cost. So what do we do? Send them out asap on loan and hope we don't get hit with an injury crisis?

Cup games run out soon you'd expect so do we hope the lads are motivated enough to keep winning them as a way to get games? Seems like there's no easy way to manage this aspect of the squad is there?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:00 - Oct 7 with 593 viewsstrikalite

"Send them out asap on loan and hope we don't get hit with an injury crisis?"

Is it possible to send them out on loan(though I'd have Dobra on the bench every week somehow)and have a bring back clause in place?
2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 531 viewsmanchego

Hasn't Bennetts played left back before ?
2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:49 - Oct 7 with 527 viewsMullet

2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:00 - Oct 7 by strikalite

"Send them out asap on loan and hope we don't get hit with an injury crisis?"

Is it possible to send them out on loan(though I'd have Dobra on the bench every week somehow)and have a bring back clause in place?

I think it's fixed at the January window so they have to be done in half seasons.

2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:50 - Oct 7 with 527 viewsMullet

2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:49 - Oct 7 by manchego

Hasn't Bennetts played left back before ?

Apparently so, but if he's more like Garbutt there or Georgiou then we may as well keep Kenlock in for a game or two.

2 kids on the bench ever game on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 404 viewsPilgrimblue

2 kids on the bench ever game on 18:50 - Oct 7 by Mullet

Apparently so, but if he's more like Garbutt there or Georgiou then we may as well keep Kenlock in for a game or two.

Maybe but surely he isn't ours to loan out. I'd try him at wing back if he shows promise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024