Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice 17:19 - Oct 9 with 649 viewsRyorry

Lovely leather jackets and bags.

However Gav, as I'm currently using Safari instead of chrome, could you please switch me over on the 'no-ads' deal? Huge number of ads all blinking in my face :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:25 - Oct 9 with 631 viewsgiant_stow

I prefer chic me personally

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:40 - Oct 9 with 614 viewssolomon

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:25 - Oct 9 by giant_stow

I prefer chic me personally

Or even old chic,
Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:49 - Oct 9 with 611 viewsRyorry

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:40 - Oct 9 by solomon

Or even old chic,

In reality, shabby Chic is actually more my thing :) I genuinely hate fashion.

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 20:44 - Oct 9 with 556 viewssolemio

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 17:49 - Oct 9 by Ryorry

In reality, shabby Chic is actually more my thing :) I genuinely hate fashion.

Fashion is a capitalist conspiracy to part the gullible from their money.
Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 21:32 - Oct 9 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

Into a bit of leather eh Ryorry? Reminds me of the rather good piss take out of the Proud Boys

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/10/as-gay-twitter-reclaims-proudboys-hashtag-p

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 22:46 - Oct 9 with 511 viewsRyorry

Have to say that as ads go, that NewChic stuff is really rather nice on 21:32 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

Into a bit of leather eh Ryorry? Reminds me of the rather good piss take out of the Proud Boys

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/10/as-gay-twitter-reclaims-proudboys-hashtag-p

Heh, knew someone would laser down on that - just didn't expect it to be you!

Here's to the proper #Proudboys Annoying that the loathsome men can appropriate what's always been a great item of clothing for their own nefarious purposes - reminds me of the EDL similarly appropriating the flag of St. George.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024