Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comparing like with like? 19:24 - Oct 10 with 576 viewsSEWalesBlues

So the real positive of COVID-19 for me has been the opportunity to watch all our games online this season.
We started last season strongly before fading away badly - something that’s been discussed in great detail!
How is our play this season to date, in comparison to the first half a dozen league fixtures last?
Comparing like with like? on 19:28 - Oct 10 with 548 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're much better this year. We huffed and puffed last year and looked quite disjointed. It lookes like we're in a better place to be able to sustain this push (famous last words!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Comparing like with like? on 19:28 - Oct 10 with 542 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We seem to be playing more as a team with more consistency of selection and partnerships developing all over the pitch. We also didn't hit top so early and had dropped more points after 5 games.

I also think we currently have first choice players out whereas that seemed to happen later in the season last time. If we can get players like Norwood, Jackson, KVY and Downes fit and on form later in the season they should be like new signings.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Comparing like with like? on 19:43 - Oct 10 with 489 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

"the real positive of Covid-19". Not a phrase I ever thought I would hear.
Comparing like with like? on 19:59 - Oct 10 with 445 viewsbluefunk

At no stage of last season did we string together both results and performances in consecutive games, and we looked lucky to get the points too often (eg MK dons away, Accrington at home). This season, the team has looked assured virtually throughout, very few moments of keystone cops defending, and while individuals have changed, the team plays the same way, and those coming in fit in rather than causing a change.

Early days, but most fan criticism seems to have been addressed, so long may it continue, there’s bound to be difficulties ahead and games against Doncaster, Lincoln and Sunderland away in the next will be challenging to say the least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024