Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) 21:13 - Oct 4 with 1790 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:13 - Oct 4 with 1772 viewsxrayspecs

Clap, clap, clap.
Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:16 - Oct 4 with 1760 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:19 - Oct 4 with 1730 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Brilliant.
Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 1716 viewscatch74

Nicked off Jim!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 1705 viewsNewcyBlue

I saw that joke on twitter too!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:27 - Oct 4 with 1691 viewsRyorry

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:24 - Oct 4 by catch74

Nicked off Jim!

Ah. Stick yer hand up Sitters.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 1683 viewsMelford

It's been like the Premier League on acid today, some crazy results. Bielsa Vs Pep was a joy to watch as well yesterday.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:34 - Oct 4 with 1667 viewsSitfcB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:24 - Oct 4 by catch74

Nicked off Jim!

Ha it wasn’t him actually

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:57 - Oct 4 with 1604 viewsvapour_trail

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 4 by Melford

It's been like the Premier League on acid today, some crazy results. Bielsa Vs Pep was a joy to watch as well yesterday.

It was good wasn’t it.

Marshall’s mullet thought it was Keegan Vs Roy Evans.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 4 with 1599 viewsOldsmoker

Adrian is my goalkeeper in my fantasy football league team.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 4 with 1585 viewsvapour_trail

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 4 by Oldsmoker

On a positive note, I’m betting he doesn’t let in another goal this season.

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:05 - Oct 4 with 1575 viewsOldsmoker

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 4 by vapour_trail

Only because Klopp is gonna drop him into the reserves forever.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 22:06]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 1561 viewsSitfcB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 4 by vapour_trail

Alisson out for 4-6 weeks...
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 22:10]

COYB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:22 - Oct 4 with 1529 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 4 by Oldsmoker

He was unlucky with those three deflected goals but the mess for the first goal I will never understand. Put your facking foot through the ball.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:24 - Oct 4 with 1522 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:57 - Oct 4 by vapour_trail

It was good wasn’t it.

Marshall’s mullet thought it was Keegan Vs Roy Evans.

Let it go darling...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:24 - Oct 4 with 1523 viewsvapour_trail

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 22:22 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

He was unlucky with those three deflected goals but the mess for the first goal I will never understand. Put your facking foot through the ball.

Villa looked good.

Not sure any team has had a better window. Martinez, Cash, Barkley, Watkins. And Grealish retained.

Mid table.

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 23:30 - Oct 4 with 1447 viewsBergholt_Blue

Nicked off twitter very 12th man of you

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 06:51 - Oct 5 with 1330 viewsSitfcB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 23:30 - Oct 4 by Bergholt_Blue

Thank you 12thy. What an honour.

COYB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 09:42 - Oct 5 with 1209 viewsBlueBadger

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 23:30 - Oct 4 by Bergholt_Blue

There's no way you're the REAL Bergholt Blue. He would have DEFINITELY had some Very Real Concerns to share in the various 'Trumpy's got the 'rona' threads yesterday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 5 with 1124 viewsSitfcB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 09:42 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

There's no way you're the REAL Bergholt Blue. He would have DEFINITELY had some Very Real Concerns to share in the various 'Trumpy's got the 'rona' threads yesterday.

He’s 12th_Man

Adam Przybek by Bergholt_Blue 3 Oct 2020 13:33
It seems as Adam Przybek has moved on loan to Braintree Town fc, there's no confirmation from the club, but this seems about right. As far as I'm aware that just leaves us with Albert White and Antoni Bort in reference to U23 keepers.

Told you all along.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 18:57]

COYB

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:00 - Oct 13 with 960 viewsBergholt_Blue

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 5 by SitfcB

He’s 12th_Man

It seems as Adam Przybek has moved on loan to Braintree Town fc, there's no confirmation from the club, but this seems about right. As far as I'm aware that just leaves us with Albert White and Antoni Bort in reference to U23 keepers.

Told you all along.

No I'm no sorry sitters

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 21:05 - Oct 13 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

Liverpool have broken the Covid rules by letting in 7. (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 5 by SitfcB

He’s 12th_Man

Told you all along.

Old Baby Puncher isn't back is he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024