Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo is happy with his team 17:26 - Oct 24 with 983 viewscbower

Well the touch paper has been lit for tonight on here.

bluescouser

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:27 - Oct 24 with 969 viewsgroovyASH

Of course he is happy, because he is an awful manager

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:27 - Oct 24 with 958 viewsgainsboroughblue

That was a bizarre interview.

The voice of a man who has completely lost it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:28 - Oct 24 with 946 viewsreusersfreekicks

Are the team happy with him? And his entourage?
Lambo is happy with his team on 17:29 - Oct 24 with 911 viewspointofblue

To be fair if we had got out of there with a point I think we would have take it. It was a case of poor first half, better second today and a draw would have been the right result. Foul in build up to the vital decision and a soft penalty rewarded has twisted it otherwise.

But it feels like we’re just not good enough against any half decent side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:30 - Oct 24 with 908 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

That’s really worrying. If his standards are rolling over Accrington and Bristol Rovers to fall short against any top 8 outfit then yes, I’m sure he is happy.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:34 - Oct 24 with 862 viewsChurchman

He’s happy with his contract and an owner that makes no expectations on him, the players or anyone in the club. Mediocrity or worse is perfectly fine at ITFC even if that means relegation. It’s been that way for years. Easy money for him and the players so of course he is happy with his team..
Lambo is happy with his team on 17:36 - Oct 24 with 815 viewshadleighboyblue

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:27 - Oct 24 by gainsboroughblue

That was a bizarre interview.

The voice of a man who has completely lost it.

He sounds deluded , saying we were unbelievable and played " really , really " well .

How many saves did their keeper have to make ?

PL and Taylor are too quick to blame officials , what good does it do to keep moaning at the 4th official all game ?

He's lost the plot .....again .
Lambo is happy with his team on 17:38 - Oct 24 with 769 viewsreusersfreekicks

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:36 - Oct 24 by hadleighboyblue

He sounds deluded , saying we were unbelievable and played " really , really " well .

How many saves did their keeper have to make ?

PL and Taylor are too quick to blame officials , what good does it do to keep moaning at the 4th official all game ?

He's lost the plot .....again .

Think that's all Hughes brings tbh
Login to get fewer ads

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:40 - Oct 24 with 737 viewsjayessess

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:29 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

To be fair if we had got out of there with a point I think we would have take it. It was a case of poor first half, better second today and a draw would have been the right result. Foul in build up to the vital decision and a soft penalty rewarded has twisted it otherwise.

But it feels like we’re just not good enough against any half decent side.

If we'd churned out a 0-0 draw it would've qualified as an "alright" performance. Losing it, in whatever fashion, turns it into a bad one, regardless of what we did in the rest of the 90 minutes.

He's absolutely no business being happy with that.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:41]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:44 - Oct 24 with 688 viewsHeadWestBlue

I am sure Hull, Portsmouth, Peterborough and Sunderland are also very happy with our team.
Lambo is happy with his team on 17:44 - Oct 24 with 682 viewsSomethingBlue

To be fair I wasn't especially unhappy with the 11 who played - except perhaps Nolan who appears back to his most frustrating self. The problems were more a consequence of what happens when you put that 11 together. We need players back quickly, it's starting to tell.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:48 - Oct 24 with 631 viewsLankHenners

It’s not unusual for a manager to say something like that but he has a habit of it (rarely have limp draws against poor teams been described as ‘excellent performances’) and just makes the tide go faster against him as it just pisses people off.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lambo is happy with his team on 17:50 - Oct 24 with 609 viewsMonkeyAlan

4 more years of this nonsense to go.
Lambo is happy with his team on 18:04 - Oct 24 with 525 viewsBloomBlue

It makes me smile because when we had the photogate fans went mad and accused PL of being a poor man mgmt and the days of sargent majors is long gone and mgrs need to put their arm around players these day. But I bet many of those same fans will be annoyed he said he was happy with that performance and what they want is slate the performance and thus the players and now want a sargent major approach.

Personally I would be happy for him to come out and say the performance was shlt and the players need to do better and if it upsets a few players tough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024