Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... 11:48 - Nov 3 with 699 viewsMatt_Netherlands

No, just the website! Not sure if it will be on the Red Button or not(?), but presumably the best way to watch it on a Smart TV will be via the iPlayer app? If not it may be a laptop / tablet job.
There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:45 - Nov 3 with 601 viewsfactual_blue

Are you in The Netherlands?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:46 - Nov 3 with 591 viewsfooters

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:45 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

It's Matty Holland's alias.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:53 - Nov 3 with 572 viewsHalf_Idiot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54737562

Looks like you will be able to watch it on Iplayer, so if you have a smart tv/firestick/Sky Q you can watch it on you TV
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 12:55]
There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:58 - Nov 3 with 549 viewsfactual_blue

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:46 - Nov 3 by footers

Ah...
I thought Matty looked a little odd in that Wembley 2000 programme. Has he had some work done on those cheekbones?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 14:29 - Nov 3 with 438 viewsMatt_Netherlands

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:45 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

I often wish I was somewhere else, but alas I’m in lovely Blighty. Safe to say my hopes of watching a town game at 3pm Saturday afternoon on the Beeb would be somewhat lower if I lived in the Netherlands!
There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 14:35 - Nov 3 with 421 viewsMatt_Netherlands

There was stupid old me thinking we were on BBC1 this weekend... on 12:46 - Nov 3 by footers

What gave it away? Is that you, Mogga?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024