Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOW!! 22:45 - Nov 3 with 1121 viewsbazza

Watching the news, and it’s showing the armed militias training in the streets in America.. absolute madness.
WOW!! on 22:46 - Nov 3 with 1091 viewsWicklowBlue

Haven't seen that yet, where in the US? I'm still calming down from tonights game...
WOW!! on 22:47 - Nov 3 with 1081 viewsStokieBlue

It's bonkers as you say but in the end if Biden wins and they cause trouble they will last about 5 minutes against the US military who answer to the President.

The country is a mess though and it needs someone who is going to heal it - not sure that's Biden but it's definitely not Trump.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

WOW!! on 22:48 - Nov 3 with 1054 viewsFixed_It

WOW!! on 22:46 - Nov 3 by WicklowBlue

Haven't seen that yet, where in the US? I'm still calming down from tonights game...

I was hoping that they were mobilising to hunt down the ref!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

WOW!! on 22:50 - Nov 3 with 1019 viewsbazza

WOW!! on 22:46 - Nov 3 by WicklowBlue

Think it was Louisiana..
WOW!! on 22:52 - Nov 3 with 1004 viewsFootballpete

WOW!! on 22:47 - Nov 3 by StokieBlue

It's bonkers as you say but in the end if Biden wins and they cause trouble they will last about 5 minutes against the US military who answer to the President.

The country is a mess though and it needs someone who is going to heal it - not sure that's Biden but it's definitely not Trump.

SB

Problem is, Trump is president until January regardless. I fear for what’s going to happen in the coming days. All of these armed lunatics won’t just disappear if Biden wins, and Trump will egg them on by calling foul regardless of evidence.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

WOW!! on 22:57 - Nov 3 with 937 viewsbazza

WOW!! on 22:47 - Nov 3 by StokieBlue

SB

There were far right and black militias all wandering the streets with what looked like assault rifles, I actually couldn’t believe what I was seeing.. Although trump Fuels the fire, the constant banging on for 4 years by the media and the opposition, with accusations of Russian interference and cheating corruption etc, has split that country just as much as trump and his moronic statements.
WOW!! on 22:58 - Nov 3 with 921 viewsIllinoisblue

All quiet here in my suburb so far. Expect some loud tutting later tonight

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

WOW!! on 23:01 - Nov 3 with 899 viewsWicklowBlue

WOW!! on 22:50 - Nov 3 by bazza

Think it was Louisiana..

Just watching Sky News reporting on BLM protests in DC. This is not going to go well....
Login to get fewer ads

WOW!! on 23:02 - Nov 3 with 876 viewsbazza

WOW!! on 22:58 - Nov 3 by Illinoisblue

All quiet here in my suburb so far. Expect some loud tutting later tonight

Haha, That’s the British spirit ..
WOW!! on 23:07 - Nov 3 with 845 viewsDinDjarin

You can blame the British for the right to form militias legally in the USA
WOW!! on 23:14 - Nov 3 with 803 viewsbazza

WOW!! on 23:07 - Nov 3 by DinDjarin

You can blame the British for the right to form militias legally in the USA

Yes, but they could always amend their amendments. Time to take cover .😅
WOW!! on 23:16 - Nov 3 with 793 viewsDinDjarin

WOW!! on 23:14 - Nov 3 by bazza

Yes, but they could always amend their amendments. Time to take cover .😅

One of the amendments is to not allow military to use civilian property as barracks.

Guess thats another one to pin on us :-)
WOW!! on 23:41 - Nov 3 with 738 viewsHARRY10

WOW!! on 22:52 - Nov 3 by Footballpete

Problem is, Trump is president until January regardless. I fear for what’s going to happen in the coming days. All of these armed lunatics won’t just disappear if Biden wins, and Trump will egg them on by calling foul regardless of evidence.

But he won't be President after January, so I would expect the top officials in both the police and armed forces to be more concerned about the following four years'

An incoming Democrat administration will not 'look to kindly' on those who did not take the necessary action.
WOW!! on 23:47 - Nov 3 with 717 viewsbazza

WOW!! on 23:41 - Nov 3 by HARRY10

But he won't be President after January, so I would expect the top officials in both the police and armed forces to be more concerned about the following four years'

An incoming Democrat administration will not 'look to kindly' on those who did not take the necessary action.

Let’s hope for a landslide victory and trump has the dignity to concede and hopefully there will be joy for the democrats, and trump conceding and going quietly defuses things for the republicans.. or is that delusional.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024