Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) 16:09 - Nov 21 with 1959 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:09 - Nov 21 with 1951 viewsStokieBlue

Yes.

I'd take 3 losses this week if it guaranteed it.

Still plenty of time left in the season.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:10 - Nov 21 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

I'd much rather see myself proved utterly wrong about Lambert than see us subjected to yet another Evans roll of the dice on a manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:10 - Nov 21 with 1941 viewsFunge

I mean, the owner is hopeless, and the players are culpable for a big part of this mess - but we're stuck with all of them.

Lambert we can shift, though.

If a loss today meant he went, I'd take it. He's appalling.

I hate having to post this.
Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:14 - Nov 21 with 1901 viewsDanTheMan

I'd like to say yes, but knowing Evans we'd hire Mr Blobby as the new manager.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 21 with 1872 viewsJ2BLUE

No i'd much prefer a point today and then another six months of Lambert

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 21 with 1871 viewsSeablu

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:14 - Nov 21 by DanTheMan

Don’t think Steve Bruce would come here.
Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 21 with 1864 viewsWarkystache

I'd take a good hiding off six strapping ogres if it would hasten Lambert's departure

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 21 with 1849 viewsBlueBadger

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:14 - Nov 21 by DanTheMan

I don't think even ME would stoop to hiring Steve Evans.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 21 with 1834 viewsStokieBlue

Does it matter?

Anything is better than this. Even Mr Blobby.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 21 with 1834 viewsTheBoyBlue

The sad thing is, I have no confidence that if Lambert went that anything would improve. Evans is guaranteed to get the wrong man in. Which is a pity as any decent manager would get this team up with little trouble.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:17 - Nov 21 with 1811 viewshomer_123

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 21 by TheBoyBlue

The sad thing is, I have no confidence that if Lambert went that anything would improve. Evans is guaranteed to get the wrong man in. Which is a pity as any decent manager would get this team up with little trouble.

I'm of the same opinion....but....Lambert is the only thing we can change.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:17 - Nov 21 with 1811 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

We're going to lose anyway so why not?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:20 - Nov 21 with 1771 viewsStowmarketshrew

Yes please!!
Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 1739 viewsDanTheMan

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

Does it matter?

Anything is better than this. Even Mr Blobby.

SB

Yup, fair point.

Actually, might as well just throw Dyer in as manager for a trial run whilst we're at it.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:23]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:23 - Nov 21 with 1737 viewsSarge

No, ridiculous
Would you take a loss today if it meant a change in management? (n/t) on 16:23 - Nov 21 with 1735 viewsOsborneOneNil

Was going to post the same thing earlier.

Yep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024