Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit 19:35 - Nov 24 with 370 viewsSteve_M

Without that then this is ok so far, slow start but we've come back into it. We've certainly played better than for much of Saturday, just that Hull are a rather better opposition.

But giving soft goals away is incredibly tedious, Holy - again - should have done better with the shot but the defending in front of him was awful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:43 - Nov 24 with 318 viewsLankHenners

Certainly more purposeful without creating anything. Norwood and Bennetts help for sure with Woolfenden showing why he should start.

As you say though, it makes life difficult when we concede a cheap goal. Hull, like every other team, fairly happy to sit off and play on the counter and will probably feel they should have done more with a couple of breaks.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:45 - Nov 24 with 298 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just had what I think is our first 'attempt' on target though. 43 minutes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 291 viewsDanTheMan

Well there we go. Fúck this and fúck Lambert.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 277 viewsOsborneOneNil

And, it seems, the second opposition chance.
Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 272 viewsLankHenners

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:43 - Nov 24 by LankHenners

Certainly more purposeful without creating anything. Norwood and Bennetts help for sure with Woolfenden showing why he should start.

As you say though, it makes life difficult when we concede a cheap goal. Hull, like every other team, fairly happy to sit off and play on the counter and will probably feel they should have done more with a couple of breaks.

And another one. Woolfenden and Chambers not strong enough there.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:48 - Nov 24 with 253 viewsJDB23

Conceding from the first opposition chance is becoming a habit on 19:47 - Nov 24 by DanTheMan

Well there we go. Fúck this and fúck Lambert.

Yeah we're done. Hull have been complete spectators this game yet they find quality in the final 3rd when they do have it. I'm sure Lambert will be pleased about our 500 passes in the middle of the park though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024