Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) 19:29 - Nov 26 with 1046 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 19:43 - Nov 26 with 1001 viewsTheBoyBlue

That's all we need. Another team in L1 that we won't beat.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 19:50 - Nov 26 with 982 viewsGlasgowBlue

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 19:43 - Nov 26 by TheBoyBlue

That's all we need. Another team in L1 that we won't beat.

I'd dread Derby, Forest and Shef Wed all coming down. We'd really slip down the pecking order in league one.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 19:54 - Nov 26 with 964 viewsBlueBadger

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 19:50 - Nov 26 by GlasgowBlue

I'd dread Derby, Forest and Shef Wed all coming down. We'd really slip down the pecking order in league one.

Plus, Derby would buy all our good players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 20:00 - Nov 26 with 937 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't knock it. He'll be bringing hope to thousands of Derby's grannies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 21:13 - Nov 26 with 815 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the issue is more with us than who we are up against.

There are reasons why Hull, Charlton, Portsmouth, Sunderland et al are at this level. Unfortunately there are also reasons why we are. We are need to sort our own house out ot to worry about who we are up against.

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 26 with 746 viewsPJH

Is it?

That's good, it would make relegation for them even better.
Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 26 with 723 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 26 by PJH

Is it?

That's good, it would make relegation for them even better.

Changed the management quartet to just Rooney who won't play.

However, they won't appoint him permanently I wouldn't think.

Relegation for them is going to come as a shock however it happens but it is as inevitable for them as it was for us and Coventry before. Once you have spent so long in that division there is only one way out of it.

I just hope we can soon hit the reset button and get ourselves back on the rise.

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 26 with 660 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wycombe, Rotherham, Coventry innit.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 22:39 - Nov 26 with 596 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

The current table doesn't suggest it is (although also suggests it is still plausible).

I think we are all too ready to go on a club's reputation rather than what the team they put out is achieving.

Just look at Sunderland, Portsmouth, Notts County, Hartlepool, York or even Manchester United. It matters not their reputations. It is the team, performances and results they put out that count. Likewise, Brentford, Brighton and Burnley.

I don't care who comes down. Those 3 teams were significantly better than us last season. It is down to us to build a side that is able to compete with the likes of Luton, Nottingham Forest and Blackburn. Forget reputations. To compete with their current level of team - that is what we need.

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 22:49 - Nov 26 with 576 viewsvapour_trail

Two things last weekend made me feel really old, Wayne Rooney as a football manager, and Ian Bothams grandson playing rugby for Wales.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 23:03 - Nov 26 with 551 viewsJimmyJazz

Truly Wayne Rooney's Derby County now (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

I guess your point is we wouldn't beat those 3 either? Which i concur with

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024