Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ 15:40 - Nov 28 with 1020 viewsCoco

Awful, awful management at every aspect at the club. Everything done on the cheap! The club is rotten.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:41 - Nov 28 with 994 viewswkj

Injuries happen, but some of these are so soft you have to question just how well we take care of our players.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:43 - Nov 28 with 943 viewsCoco

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:41 - Nov 28 by wkj

Injuries happen, but some of these are so soft you have to question just how well we take care of our players.

Also, when the going gets tough the many go down with niggling injuries.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:50 - Nov 28 with 807 viewsSomethingBlue

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:41 - Nov 28 by wkj

It doesn't happen to our opponents. At this point I'd have kept Hurst on simply because he brought proper sports science staff with him!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:52 - Nov 28 with 761 viewsdavblue

We need a new owner Evans is a disaster with his football decisions.

Unfortunately I can’t see too many people wanting to buy us.

Just got to hope Evans gets good people around him but I don’t see that happening in a million years.

It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if we are in league 2 in 5 years if Evans is still around.
This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:52 - Nov 28 with 758 viewshomer_123

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:50 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

It doesn't happen to our opponents. At this point I'd have kept Hurst on simply because he brought proper sports science staff with him!

Pah...sports science is overrated.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:54 - Nov 28 with 701 viewshaughleyblue74

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:52 - Nov 28 by davblue

We need a new owner Evans is a disaster with his football decisions.

Unfortunately I can’t see too many people wanting to buy us.

Just got to hope Evans gets good people around him but I don’t see that happening in a million years.

It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if we are in league 2 in 5 years if Evans is still around.

5 ?? DIV 2 before then
This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:56 - Nov 28 with 659 viewsitfcjoe

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:50 - Nov 28 by SomethingBlue

If that is a recurrence of Norwood's hamstring, frankly that is evidence that he shouldn't have been out there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:56 - Nov 28 with 646 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood's was possibly avoidable if he'd played the right ball in the first place and then not fannied around. He put himself in that position when he should have just played a quick layoff to Chambo I think who had cut infield.

We're just a bit sh*t. Our decision making all over the pitch is woeful and we lack quality, which is especially obvious in the final third. We've a few nice players like Dozzell but far too many who make the wrong decisions and then waste opportunities.

Some of that is coaching and knowing what to do in certain areas of the pitch. Some is poor individual quality I reckon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 16:07 - Nov 28 with 539 viewsdavblue

This is much more than just ‘bad luck’ on 15:56 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

If that is a recurrence of Norwood's hamstring, frankly that is evidence that he shouldn't have been out there

Would have been wise to give him 20 mins at the end today after 75 in the week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024