Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed 10:19 - Dec 1 with 1049 viewsSteve_M

Probably nothing that wasn't suspected but the obfuscation in January and February, and even last year, certainly did not help the rest of the world respond well. There was also a severe flu outbreak in Hubei in December which might also have impacted the response.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/30/asia/wuhan-china-covid-intl/index.html?utm_te
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 10:45]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:22 - Dec 1 with 1012 viewsElderGrizzly

Inter-Country Government briefings always treated their numbers as 5x under reported.
CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:24 - Dec 1 with 1000 viewsfactual_blue

Jan & Feb last year????

Have I slept for an entire month?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:38 - Dec 1 with 955 viewsStokieBlue

No surprises there really.

Did you see this yesterday?

China attempting to change the origin of C19 by StokieBlue 29 Nov 2020 10:10
China have internally started teaching their people that C19 didn't originate in China but in the Indian subcontinent.

Of course they expect the world to accept this whilst not allowing an independent WHO investigation into the outbreak in Wuhan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/a-year-after-wuhan-alarm-china-seeks-to-change-covid-origin-story

Fake news is truly global.

SB

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:51 - Dec 1 with 911 viewsSteve_M

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:38 - Dec 1 by StokieBlue

China have internally started teaching their people that C19 didn't originate in China but in the Indian subcontinent.

Of course they expect the world to accept this whilst not allowing an independent WHO investigation into the outbreak in Wuhan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/a-year-after-wuhan-alarm-china-seeks-to-change-covid-origin-story

SB

SB

I did. The global market for simple nationalistic narratives that pouts the blame onto foreigners is getting stronger. And that is as depressing as it is cointerproductive.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 11:02 - Dec 1 with 896 viewsMookamoo

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 10:38 - Dec 1 by StokieBlue

SB

SB

It will be interesting to see what intelligence the UK government was getting at the time. Assuming they knew the figures were being massaged they must have had some idea of the real numbers. Yet flights continued, Boris shook hands, horse racing and rugby needed to go ahead.

It comes down to a pure arrogance to think we would be fine and that China were somehow backward and unable to cope.
CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 11:55 - Dec 1 with 848 viewsmonytowbray

I’m still 90% sure what I had for 6-8 weeks over December and January was COVID. In London and on the Central Line daily at the time.

Started with a cough like I’ve never known, gasping for breath and almost passing out, tight chest, awful fatigue and vertigo. Ended up going to doctors in January and given antibiotics that didn’t clear it, then had a chest x-ray which came back fine. Then it just cleared up.

I remember the weirdest part being the fact it was like having the flu but without any congestion.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 13:56 - Dec 1 with 775 viewsSwansea_Blue

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 11:55 - Dec 1 by monytowbray

I’m still 90% sure what I had for 6-8 weeks over December and January was COVID. In London and on the Central Line daily at the time.

Started with a cough like I’ve never known, gasping for breath and almost passing out, tight chest, awful fatigue and vertigo. Ended up going to doctors in January and given antibiotics that didn’t clear it, then had a chest x-ray which came back fine. Then it just cleared up.

I remember the weirdest part being the fact it was like having the flu but without any congestion.

All classic symptoms of a Haribo allergy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 16:27 - Dec 1 with 689 viewsIpswichKnight

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 11:55 - Dec 1 by monytowbray

I’m thinking I might have had it around Mid February, shared an office with someone who came back from Gibraltar with all the classic signs. I got a few days later stated with a soar throat that wouldn’t let me sleep, small headache then the most horrific cough that would just not clear up about 14 days later it just all vanished.
Login to get fewer ads

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 16:49 - Dec 1 with 667 viewsmonytowbray

CNN have got hold of documents from China which show scale of Covid underplayed on 13:56 - Dec 1 by Swansea_Blue

All classic symptoms of a Haribo allergy

I mean, they ain’t vegan.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024