Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone 13:06 - Jan 5 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

to somebody they speak to on the phone at least twice a week?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:07 - Jan 5 with 809 viewsTieDyedIn95

having a standard phone contract?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:12 - Jan 5 with 787 viewshoppy

Is it escapism from the alternative of having to talk to whoever else is actually there?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:14 - Jan 5 with 767 viewsfactual_blue

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:12 - Jan 5 by hoppy

Is it escapism from the alternative of having to talk to whoever else is actually there?

You too, huh?

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:14 - Jan 5 with 768 viewsEwan_Oozami

Swapping Battenberg recipes...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 765 viewsgiant_stow

Your sexism disgustipates me.

(mrs ullaa has developed a habit of getting chatty just before bedtime, just when I need time to myself. If I try blanking her, she starts asking me why I'm so moody. This lockdown living is getting tough.)
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 13:16]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:17 - Jan 5 with 758 viewsFtnfwest

i assume there was some sort of emergency that made them cut it short?
How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:19 - Jan 5 with 745 viewshoppy

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:14 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

You too, huh?

Ha. No, sorry.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:21 - Jan 5 with 738 viewsDarth_Koont

Hmmm. I regularly do that with colleagues and mates.

Is this a female thing in particular?

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:52 - Jan 5 with 686 viewsazuremerlangus

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:16 - Jan 5 by giant_stow

Your sexism disgustipates me.

(mrs ullaa has developed a habit of getting chatty just before bedtime, just when I need time to myself. If I try blanking her, she starts asking me why I'm so moody. This lockdown living is getting tough.)
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 13:16]

Just move the conversation onto power tools (or anything about DIY) and she will give up.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:54 - Jan 5 with 686 viewsRocky

Lady Rocky is usually well over an hour talking to her sister. They will say Goodbye and then carry on talking for ages. There are usually about 3 Goodbyes.
Why?
How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 14:28 - Jan 5 with 653 viewsfactual_blue

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:14 - Jan 5 by Ewan_Oozami

Swapping Battenberg recipes...

The best battenberg recipes begin thus

'Throw all the ingredients in the waste bin'.

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 623 viewsRyorry

How are women able to talk for over an hour on the phone on 13:52 - Jan 5 by azuremerlangus

Just move the conversation onto power tools (or anything about DIY) and she will give up.

You see that's where you're wrong - it's exactly where I'd start getting interested enough in the convo to extend it ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024