Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimately we aren't good enough 19:19 - Jan 9 with 440 viewsCheltenham_Blue

to play out of the back like this. We struggle to see a killer ball, with the exception of Dozzell, who for some bizarre reason wants to play as a DM even though his attacking threat is greater.

Our forward players, lack any movement at all which means we aren't moving their defence around at all and creating space.

I'm sick of seeing the same damn thing on the pitch week in week out. Lambert needs to go, but not without recognising that Evans tenure has reduced this club to a production line of OK kids that he can sell at a profit and very little else.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ultimately we aren't good enough on 19:22 - Jan 9 with 418 viewsTieDyedIn95

The players have hardly covered themselves in glory, I am not sure what set up would suddenly turn these guys into league winners. They are paid far too well for the standard of football they are capable of playing.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Ultimately we aren't good enough on 19:25 - Jan 9 with 386 viewsITFC_96

Ultimately we aren't good enough on 19:22 - Jan 9 by TieDyedIn95

The players have hardly covered themselves in glory, I am not sure what set up would suddenly turn these guys into league winners. They are paid far too well for the standard of football they are capable of playing.

Don't make me laugh.

The team plays like they've never seen each other before.

Clueless formations, clueless team selections are all down the TERRIBLE MANAGER.
Ultimately we aren't good enough on 19:38 - Jan 9 with 299 viewsVaughan8

Just leave it as the heading.

The manager is not very good, but nor are the players. 2 of their goals a player is free in the box. Pitman might not have touched it but still.

Cornell can only be in because of him being "better on the ball". Not that he was really to blame for.the goals but he doesn't seem to inject any confidence in the defensive.

Most of the game we were not very good and were besting by a better team 2nd from bottom.

I don't know why I get "excited" about watching us. Ultimately ends in disappointment haha
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 19:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024