Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS partner now getting redeployed 10:47 - Jan 14 with 634 viewsMookamoo

All getting real in our house. Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner partner has been told they're likely to get moved over to the mental health wards in order to free up their trained nurses to move over to the main wards.

They're already swamped with PTSD cases from COVID survivors and the NHS COVID staff.

All they have to do to get compliance up is run a live feed from the COVID wards.
NHS partner now getting redeployed on 11:09 - Jan 14 with 540 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems like a lot of unnecessary changes for something that doesn't exist .

I've seen a few mentions of them trawling for staff to backfill. Certainly does seem like it's getting very real and I've a huge amount of respect for those people who are having to deal with this - frontline NHS and those supporting them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

NHS partner now getting redeployed on 11:14 - Jan 14 with 516 viewsgiant_stow

All the best to you both and thanks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

NHS partner now getting redeployed on 11:29 - Jan 14 with 483 viewsclive_baker

Best wishes to your partner, she's a hero.

I flippantly said to my wife recently who is a nurse, and was off work for most of 2019 on maternity leave that I bet she wished she had have timed it with 2020 instead. She simply replied 'But then I wouldn't have been able to help'. Says a lot about the people working in the NHS (and, ashamedly, probably something about me).

Heroes, all of them. It's brutal out there, an exercise in damage limitation and a case of getting through each day as it comes. They all have my absolute respect.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024