Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there's any covid deniers on here 22:22 - Jan 13 with 1377 viewschrismakin

I've just got a call from work to let me know when I go for my shift tonight, that we have arranged with a local hospital to increase our support at the hospice even further, immediately they have organised 43 end of life covid patients to be transferred to the hospice on my shift tonight, 43! in one night shift.

just stay the fk home any deniers, Genuinly done with this pandemic.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If there's any covid deniers on here on 22:40 - Jan 13 with 1267 viewsNthsuffolkblue

43 end of life Covid. In one night.

You mean that is 43 people who barring some miracle are going to be added to the death statistics at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Wife has just read to me the symptoms of long Covid described to Parliament. https://post.parliament.uk/short-and-long-term-health-effects-of-covid-19/

Stay as safe as you can. I am certain the families of those people coming to you appreciate all that you are doing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If there's any covid deniers on here on 22:45 - Jan 13 with 1227 viewsJ2BLUE

Genuinely no idea how anyone can be a denier at this point. Other than being painfully thick.

Hope your shift goes as well as it can. Thanks for what you do, it must be awful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If there's any covid deniers on here on 22:48 - Jan 13 with 1218 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If there's any covid deniers on here on 22:45 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Genuinely no idea how anyone can be a denier at this point. Other than being painfully thick.

Hope your shift goes as well as it can. Thanks for what you do, it must be awful.

I think the terms for them are troll and attention seeker.

I have never understood "troll" - it seems to me be a nice-sounding term for someone who derives pleasure out of being obnoxious and hiding behind a keyboard while doing so.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If there's any covid deniers on here on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 1106 viewsfactual_blue

If there's any covid deniers on here on 22:48 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think the terms for them are troll and attention seeker.

I have never understood "troll" - it seems to me be a nice-sounding term for someone who derives pleasure out of being obnoxious and hiding behind a keyboard while doing so.

I think most of them are ignorant and ill-educated.

Trolling is best seen as a word from polari slang. It was regularly used in Round The Horne.

TWTD

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If there's any covid deniers on here on 23:38 - Jan 13 with 1070 viewsmo_itfc

Are there any covid deniers on this board?

If so, why are you a denier?

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024