Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke 22:26 - Jan 25 with 926 viewsWoolfenthen

Does anyone know anyone else that actually still backs Lamberk?
Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:34 - Jan 25 with 904 viewsle2blue

Paul lambert and mrs lambert?
Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:35 - Jan 25 with 894 viewsHipsterectomy

Frank from Holland is iconic

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:39 - Jan 25 with 868 viewstextbackup

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:35 - Jan 25 by Hipsterectomy

Frank from Holland is iconic

he almost brings me to the point of kicking my radio, I cant believe that station gives him a voice each week, the same sht after every game.
and it normally starts "in the days of sir bobby" mate, come on ffs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:43 - Jan 25 with 842 viewsWoolfenthen

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 22:39 - Jan 25 by textbackup

he almost brings me to the point of kicking my radio, I cant believe that station gives him a voice each week, the same sht after every game.

Comical really, think he still thinks we are in the top teir rather than struggling in division 3
Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 23:02 - Jan 25 with 793 viewsBlueBadger

Does that pr1ck Bedsheet Rich still get on as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 23:06 - Jan 25 with 785 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 23:40 - Jan 25 with 748 viewstextbackup

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 23:02 - Jan 25 by BlueBadger

Does that pr1ck Bedsheet Rich still get on as well?

he was on Saturday, but not heard him every week as he was before.... probably as he now has his TT platform....

tbf, Saturday, he did make some good points. and the passion overtook the pr1ckishness

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 08:10 - Jan 26 with 587 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I disagree with it, but he's entitled to his opinion. He made some fair points about the injuries.

If he he almost brings you to the point of kicking your radio, you probably need to see someone about your anger issues. I find his voice quite relaxing. He could probably do meditation tapes.

I like him. In his world everything's fine and we shouldn't worry. I'd like to be like that! Ooh, I've just realised he's from Holland - maybe the answer is to get off your tits on wacky baccy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 08:49 - Jan 26 with 531 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Problem is Frank makes the BBCs job easier, and in the absence of crowds at the game allows Evans to still think it’s just a noisy section of the fanbase calling for Lamberts head.

BBC Suffolk can easily delight on maintaining a ‘balanced’ view, rather than (searching high and low for a Lambert inner) or having a phone in with everyone calling Lambert out .

Evans can continue to convince himself it’s not coming from all sections of the fanbase

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 09:24 - Jan 26 with 479 viewsBluespeed225

Other than Marcus Evans and that Frank Bloke on 08:10 - Jan 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

I disagree with it, but he's entitled to his opinion. He made some fair points about the injuries.

If he he almost brings you to the point of kicking your radio, you probably need to see someone about your anger issues. I find his voice quite relaxing. He could probably do meditation tapes.

I like him. In his world everything's fine and we shouldn't worry. I'd like to be like that! Ooh, I've just realised he's from Holland - maybe the answer is to get off your tits on wacky baccy.

I actually thought he was a Scouser the first time I heard him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024