Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 22:34 - Jan 26 with 992 viewsHarlestonblue

Under the very difficult current circumstances we find ourselves in what Jackson did tonight was reckless in the extreme, after just 10 minutes. What an idiot.
Get rid of him. Always injured and mostly useless. Another Paul Hurst master stroke.
Kayden Jackson on 22:37 - Jan 26 with 937 viewsfloridaboy

Thoroughly deserved red card. The guy is an idiot.

If they cant sell him stick in the Under 23s for the remainder of the season.
Kayden Jackson on 22:45 - Jan 26 with 830 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Or we could stop playing him as a lone striker in a system that does not suit him. Maybe try playing him alongside Norwood who he has shown he can have an effective partnership with or Drinan/Sears/Hawkins while Norwood is out.

If we hung every player who made a bad mistake out to dry even our 55 man squad would start to wear very thin.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kayden Jackson on 23:15 - Jan 26 with 725 viewsBustersBlues

What Jackson did tonight was a disgrace. He did the same against Oxford last season. I would really like him to be sent down the road. The rest of the team did not deserve to be let down in that way.
Kayden Jackson on 23:23 - Jan 26 with 669 viewsheavyweight

Really?

TheSunderland player came sliding in at pace from the side when Jacjson was already committed, he is only guilty of a mistimed chllange. I agree it was probably a red, but i dont feel it was in any way reckless.

It is one of those occasions when the freeze frame certainly doesn't tell the whole story
Kayden Jackson on 23:29 - Jan 26 with 632 viewsRKD

Really stupid challenge, yes

No point getting rid of him at the moment when he is probably one of best players. Whilst he may be very limited compared to the players that we have grown used to watching, he's in the upper quartile of our squad when it comes to ability and experience.

Whilst he was a bad signing by Hurst in The Championship, he's one of the players that we would need to get us out or this league. Generally his attitude and commission has been good since he came to the club, and there are bigger issues than a stupid red card which was an isolated interest.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Kayden Jackson on 23:32 - Jan 26 with 606 viewsCoastalblue

Whilst that was a red card, for certain, I don't think that was a malicious challenge, clumsy maybe, poor maybe but I don't feel there was any intent there at all.

This is a guy who in a properly set up side could be firing us to automatic promotion, he must be as frustrated as most of us at the way he's expected to play and perform.

If he ends up at another League One club I'd expect him to get 20 in a full season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him hit a comfortable double figures at a Championship club.

It's easy to criticise our players, and at times they deserve it but a lot of the time the way we set up it's akin to asking plumbers to do the work of an electrician.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Kayden Jackson on 23:37 - Jan 26 with 580 viewsmonytowbray

Jackson is starved under Lambert.

If we let him go we’ll be kicking ourselves like we did with most strikers we’ve lost over the last 5-6 years.

If you’re still blaming players, hell even the manager alone, you aren’t pointing the finger high enough up the pyramid.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024