Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicola Sturgeon - well it made me chuckle 16:23 - Jan 28 with 523 viewsKeno

Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur driven car. They round a sharp corner and hit a cow which has strayed out onto the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop. Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : "You get oout and check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, "I canna afford to be blamed for anything." The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face. "My God, what happened to you?" asks Nicola. The chauffeur replies : "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me." "What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola. "I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nicola Sturgeon - well it made me chuckle on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 439 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024