Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front 09:26 - Feb 18 with 930 viewsBLUEBEAT

According to the guy on the till at the Needham Market A140 Shell garage.

George was in there earlier, apparently.

Def-ish info.

Poll: W or W

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:28 - Feb 18 with 885 viewsWallingford_Boy

I've gone right off Burley then.

Jacko in the starting XI indeed.. pah!

RIP Sir Bobby

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:38 - Feb 18 with 819 viewsclive_baker

I get the arguments about George being out of the game for a while, but frankly with a 50 man squad and a lot of youth there's probably less reliance on his phone book at the moment anyway, and more on his ability to nurture players and make them feel 8ft tall in a set up that works.

I would have him here in a heartbeat on a 12 month contract.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 9:55]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:39 - Feb 18 with 808 viewsMrTown

We are hopeless with 2 up top.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:50 - Feb 18 with 753 viewsBryanPlug

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:38 - Feb 18 by clive_baker

I get the arguments about George being out of the game for a while, but frankly with a 50 man squad and a lot of youth there's probably less reliance on his phone book at the moment anyway, and more on his ability to nurture players and make them feel 8ft tall in a set up that works.

I would have him here in a heartbeat on a 12 month contract.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 9:55]

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:51 - Feb 18 with 746 views44_not_out

What you don’t know is that George was planning on playing the guy on the till at the Needham Market A140 Shell garage, just behind the front two.... def info
George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:53 - Feb 18 with 723 viewschrismakin

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:28 - Feb 18 by Wallingford_Boy

I've gone right off Burley then.

Jacko in the starting XI indeed.. pah!

Lol. Yeah a fast goal scoring striker would be an awful way to go

Oh hang on you absolutely love a mistake making CB whi ain't even ours.

Jackson and Norwood would be a lethal pairing in this league. Any of our strikers as a 2 would be.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:53 - Feb 18 with 721 viewsBryanPlug

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:51 - Feb 18 by 44_not_out

What you don’t know is that George was planning on playing the guy on the till at the Needham Market A140 Shell garage, just behind the front two.... def info

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:54 - Feb 18 with 706 viewsclive_baker

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:51 - Feb 18 by 44_not_out

There's probably a joke about the oil man being in the hole and well drilled.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:08 - Feb 18 with 647 viewshoppy

I’m glad it wasn’t the BP garage, with their yellow and green persuasion...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:18 - Feb 18 with 600 viewsWeWereZombies

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:08 - Feb 18 by hoppy

I’m glad it wasn’t the BP garage, with their yellow and green persuasion...

Surely no one still shells out for the prices BP charge for fuel...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:20 - Feb 18 with 593 viewsWallingford_Boy

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 09:53 - Feb 18 by chrismakin

Lol. Yeah a fast goal scoring striker would be an awful way to go

Oh hang on you absolutely love a mistake making CB whi ain't even ours.

Jackson and Norwood would be a lethal pairing in this league. Any of our strikers as a 2 would be.

Morning x

RIP Sir Bobby

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:22 - Feb 18 with 587 viewsmrshallisfit

The guy who used to work there about 20 years ago had a wooden hand. Just putting that out there.
George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:24 - Feb 18 with 573 viewsWeWereZombies

George Burley would play 442 with Norwood/Jackson up front on 10:22 - Feb 18 by mrshallisfit

The guy who used to work there about 20 years ago had a wooden hand. Just putting that out there.

There is a joke about a man with a wooden eye but the punchline wouldn't get past the swear filter.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024