Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) 21:00 - Feb 25 with 6199 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 4852 viewschrismakin

I heard that Phil was in a payphone near PR, trying to find out the latest.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 4830 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Apparently the deals still on but they want to promote Lambert to CEO and bring Mick back as manager...

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 4830 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fairly sure I heard this earlier from somewhere inside...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 25 with 4776 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:03 - Feb 25 by chrismakin

I heard that Phil was in a payphone near PR, trying to find out the latest.

Don't tell anyone but I've tunnelled in.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:09 - Feb 25 with 4754 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 25 by PhilTWTD

I suspect Lambert has as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:10 - Feb 25 with 4728 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:09 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

I have visions of him in a bunker.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:11 - Feb 25 with 4705 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:10 - Feb 25 by PhilTWTD

Staring at himself in the mirror. Laughing.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 25 with 4657 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:10 - Feb 25 by PhilTWTD

Hopefully Evans is the Russians.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 4637 viewsWD19

I’ve just clocked the big clubs he talks about too....
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 21:14]
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 25 with 4614 viewseireblue

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 25 by PhilTWTD

I guess when the shoe shine boy is furloughed, the tough get digging.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:29 - Feb 25 with 4396 viewsNthQldITFC

Trying Deepthroat.

EDIT: Apologies all, I seem to have got my TWTD posts mixed up with my web search.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 21:30]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 25 with 4363 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Think the meeting was earlier this evening.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 4234 viewsfabian_illness

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:09 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

I personally believe Phil and Lambert are in a support bubble together and the reason PL banned him was that he got his shopping order wrong one week.
They are probably sat in PL’s house together right now wondering how to keep the ITFC soap opera rumbling on for a couple more weeks.
GAVTWTD is currently masquerading as an American named Brett.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 4219 viewsSeablu

Lambert to leave at the end of the season by ‘mutual consent’
Butcher & Dyer to take over.
Transfer kitty to be made available to them, subject to financial FairPlay constraints.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 25 with 4058 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:13 - Feb 25 by WD19

I’ve just clocked the big clubs he talks about too....
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 21:14]

That was in the early days, before he started insisting on going out for every single round with only one wood, seven putters, and three sand wedges, wondering why he could never get the feckin' thing in the hole before his playing partners had gan hame.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 25 with 3982 viewsWD19

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 25 by NthQldITFC

That was in the early days, before he started insisting on going out for every single round with only one wood, seven putters, and three sand wedges, wondering why he could never get the feckin' thing in the hole before his playing partners had gan hame.

Back in the days he still had Culverhouse on the bag?
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 25 with 3929 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:05 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Fairly sure I heard this earlier from somewhere inside...

Coincidence you might think but when I got to the gate an American was accompanying Lambert singing,
"You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day"

as Lambert sang,
"I'm just second hand news
I'm just second hand news, yeah"

.....and get this...then Jackson skips out singing,
"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
Don't stop, it'll soon be here
It'll be better than before
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone"

..followed by Chambers, his arm around Nolan singing,

"For you, there'll be no more crying
For you, the sun will be shining
And I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right"

...bit cringy but he is the skipper I guess.

Anyway looks like it's on!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:04 - Feb 25 with 3797 viewsbilllm

It's all bull isn't it?
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 25 with 3744 viewsdavblue

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 25 by Seablu

Lambert to leave at the end of the season by ‘mutual consent’
Butcher & Dyer to take over.
Transfer kitty to be made available to them, subject to financial FairPlay constraints.

The first part about them announcing Lambert was leaving at the end of the season did cross my mind but I don’t see what benefit Lambert would get from that.

Would the players down tools totally.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that was agreed between them but they’ve agreed to keep it to themselves.
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 25 with 3691 viewschrismakin

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 25 by davblue

The first part about them announcing Lambert was leaving at the end of the season did cross my mind but I don’t see what benefit Lambert would get from that.

Would the players down tools totally.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that was agreed between them but they’ve agreed to keep it to themselves.

There can't have been any meeting today, something would have come out of that meeting and got leaked

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 25 with 3678 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 25 by chrismakin

There can't have been any meeting today, something would have come out of that meeting and got leaked

Meeting finished a few hours ago
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 25 with 3629 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 25 by chrismakin

I'd heard a suggestion of one shock sacking but can't see any mention of it elsewhere

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 25 with 3620 viewschrismakin

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 25 by abracaDOBRA_

Meeting finished a few hours ago

Can't see Dyer getting the job randomly from the summer, if he was to get it, it would have been from now until summer.

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:22 - Feb 25 with 3565 viewsPhilTWTD

Meeting definitely happened, early evening but no significant developments seem to have resulted from it. ME has been at the club all day, met with Lee and others as well.

Oh, and PL down to do the presser in the morning.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:23 - Feb 25 with 3517 viewsBryanPlug

Anyone heard any rumours coming out of the club tonight? (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 25 by bournemouthblue

I'd heard a suggestion of one shock sacking but can't see any mention of it elsewhere

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024