Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) 22:15 - Feb 28 with 1367 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:20 - Feb 28 with 1336 viewsJ2BLUE

Perhaps it's time for a new round of very polite emails.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:22 - Feb 28 with 1313 viewsxrayspecs

You do realise that we are still in a national lockdown and IP1 is a long way from Accrington?
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:36 - Feb 28 with 1211 viewsRyorry

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:22 - Feb 28 by xrayspecs

You do realise that we are still in a national lockdown and IP1 is a long way from Accrington?

Aha, hands up, had forgotten we're away, put it down to excitement!

Could still do a Zoom interview post-match tho ...

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 1101 viewsSitfcB

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:22 - Feb 28 by xrayspecs

Err Phil has still be going to away games.

Hasn’t he?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 1109 viewsPhilTWTD

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:36 - Feb 28 by Ryorry

Aha, hands up, had forgotten we're away, put it down to excitement!

Could still do a Zoom interview post-match tho ...

I'm at games, including away games, but no word on whether I'm allowed back yet but I think it's ME who has to make the decision and he's got a few things on at present. I am in a presser with Lee O'Neill tomorrow afternoon though.
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:48 - Feb 28 with 1052 viewsxrayspecs

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:45 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

Err Phil has still be going to away games.

Hasn’t he?

I stand corrected. Has assumed that the local press only attend home games, similar to local radio.
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:48 - Feb 28 with 1035 viewsGeorge03

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:45 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

I'm at games, including away games, but no word on whether I'm allowed back yet but I think it's ME who has to make the decision and he's got a few things on at present. I am in a presser with Lee O'Neill tomorrow afternoon though.

That’s good lee O’Neil is speaking too you. Hopefully the new owners and manger will understand and allow you back in.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:49]
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:49 - Feb 28 with 1026 viewsMJallday

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:45 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

I presume you’ll be having a word in his shell like, wouldnt want any bad news ruining a takeover would they?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:56 - Feb 28 with 958 viewsRyorry

It'd be madness not to let you back. Even just from the pragmatic point of view alone, if the sale goes through, surely ME would want to leave with as much goodwill as possible, and if it doesn't, he'll need even more goodwill!

Either way, it's time to wipe the slate clean & recognise your good work, what you do for the club & its fans via this site.

Banning you from PR was always, err, a PR disaster & one of the reasons I personally still can't regard ME as a a"good businessman".

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:03 - Feb 28 with 900 viewsPhilTWTD

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:48 - Feb 28 by xrayspecs

I stand corrected. Has assumed that the local press only attend home games, similar to local radio.

Only BBC been doing that.
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 884 viewsSitfcB

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:48 - Feb 28 by xrayspecs

That’s just BBC rules, company wide their staff aren’t even allowed to travel on public transport to/from work.

COYB

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:12 - Feb 28 with 825 viewsSingBlue

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:03 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

Only BBC been doing that.

Well if you have any spare time Phil I think you should change the poll on the front page....looks like we want Paul Cook out before he arrives!
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:16 - Feb 28 with 784 viewsPhilTWTD

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:05 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

That’s just BBC rules, company wide their staff aren’t even allowed to travel on public transport to/from work.

On the form most clubs have given us we've had to agree not to travel on public transport.
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:20 - Feb 28 with 748 viewsPhilTWTD

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 22:56 - Feb 28 by Ryorry

It'd be madness not to let you back. Even just from the pragmatic point of view alone, if the sale goes through, surely ME would want to leave with as much goodwill as possible, and if it doesn't, he'll need even more goodwill!

Either way, it's time to wipe the slate clean & recognise your good work, what you do for the club & its fans via this site.

Banning you from PR was always, err, a PR disaster & one of the reasons I personally still can't regard ME as a a"good businessman".

Yes, I think he ought to see that it's the club and its reputation which has been harmed most by the ban.
Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:33 - Feb 28 with 681 viewsSitfcB

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:16 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

On the form most clubs have given us we've had to agree not to travel on public transport.

On that subject I said yesterday how I miss bumping into you on a train back from some random Northern town, let’s hope we are back to doing that soon! Although you may not...

COYB

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:35 - Feb 28 with 673 viewsjeera

Does this mean you'll be allowed back on Tues Phil? Fingers crossed! :) on 23:20 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

Yes, I think he ought to see that it's the club and its reputation which has been harmed most by the ban.

If I may say, I emailed the club 3 weeks ago and their reply was rather quick and positive in tone regarding you and the site.

Not that it's my place I know, and I did make it clear my views are my own and no reflection etc.

The responder even sent a separate email to acknowledge that point too, to my surprise.

Even called you Phil, they did.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024