Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries 11:36 - Mar 8 with 970 viewsitfcpaul

They already have Liam Bridcut, Jorge Grant and Joe Wash out and now they have two more out for tomorrow nights game, Harry Anderson and Max Sanders, so hopefully a good time to play them if there ever was one

Hopefully a new look (not sure how much change there will be to the team) and new team commitment might just work in our favour

Changes, no idea, Holy looked poor but Cornell isn't much better is he

I think he will bring in Matheson and put chambers in at CB alongside Wilson, after that who knows, Judge may be back, think we missed him on Saturday, Bennetts needs to learn how to run past a player, shoot and cross, so would expect a change and maybe give them something new to worry about and play Jackson and Norwood with one behind the other in the 1 up top he likes to play

Edwards or someone needs to replace Bennetts, just to give us something on the wing

Downes in midfield for either Bishop or Dozzell, who has been poor, in fact both of them were on Saturday

Basically we could change loads, but not sure what difference it would make, we should be good enough to take the game, on a good day of course

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:46 - Mar 8 with 871 viewsRadlett_blue

Lincoln have 10 more points than us so why anyone would think we should automatically be good enough to win, I don't know.
They're a decent footballing side to this game will be a better indication of how Cook wants Town to play.
Cook is strictly a 4-2-3-1 man & I don't see how Jackson fits into that so I see him as an impact sub until he's on his way in the summer.
Downes should definitely start as our midfield has no bite without his energetic presence.
Still to early for Cook to make massive changes. In the summer, I expect him to prioritise a midfield enforcer & a proper target man.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:49 - Mar 8 with 843 viewsitfcpaul

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:46 - Mar 8 by Radlett_blue

Lincoln have 10 more points than us so why anyone would think we should automatically be good enough to win, I don't know.
They're a decent footballing side to this game will be a better indication of how Cook wants Town to play.
Cook is strictly a 4-2-3-1 man & I don't see how Jackson fits into that so I see him as an impact sub until he's on his way in the summer.
Downes should definitely start as our midfield has no bite without his energetic presence.
Still to early for Cook to make massive changes. In the summer, I expect him to prioritise a midfield enforcer & a proper target man.

Never said we would win, I am suggesting if we had a chance to win then tomorrow is the night

I am aware of the 4231 formation he plays, but just trying to squeeze Jackson in somewhere, which would be better than squeezing anyone else in the way they are playing at the moment, who else would you out in, in the middle of the 3 behind, what is likely to be Norwood?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:50 - Mar 8 with 838 viewsMrTown

Whilst I do think a game against a team such as Lincoln may suit us a little more than a physical outfit, still think they are currently a better side who have been coached very well for over 12 months, including good recruitment by the club.

Can't see us getting anything.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:52 - Mar 8 with 817 viewsRadlett_blue

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:49 - Mar 8 by itfcpaul

Never said we would win, I am suggesting if we had a chance to win then tomorrow is the night

I am aware of the 4231 formation he plays, but just trying to squeeze Jackson in somewhere, which would be better than squeezing anyone else in the way they are playing at the moment, who else would you out in, in the middle of the 3 behind, what is likely to be Norwood?

As it's 4-2-3-1, I would pick Judge or Bishop as the advanced central player.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:55 - Mar 8 with 773 viewsParky

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:50 - Mar 8 by MrTown

Whilst I do think a game against a team such as Lincoln may suit us a little more than a physical outfit, still think they are currently a better side who have been coached very well for over 12 months, including good recruitment by the club.

Can't see us getting anything.

That’s the spirit.
What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 12:04 - Mar 8 with 740 viewsitfcpaul

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:52 - Mar 8 by Radlett_blue

As it's 4-2-3-1, I would pick Judge or Bishop as the advanced central player.

probably a better choice than mine, but I really do want Jackson on the pitch with his pace, yes he has an ability to be offside extremely often but he may take the chances Norwood is missing at the moment

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 12:20 - Mar 8 with 675 viewsjayessess

What a fortunate time to be playing Lincoln tomorrow night with their injuries on 11:46 - Mar 8 by Radlett_blue

Think we competed well enough at their place and probably should've had a point out of it. There aren't on a brilliant run and if they've got a few injuries too. We're good enough to beat them, doesn't mean we will.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024