Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE WERE SH!T 21:47 - Mar 16 with 2782 viewsunstableblue

And Cook has inherited a team of no hopers
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 22:13]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 2254 viewsN2_Blue

Jeeze unstable, you have an excuse for this pathetic lot every week.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 2255 viewshomer_123

I wonder what matches you watch bud.

Dozzell...whilst tidy....created nothing.

Talk me through how they scored their first goal and let me know if you still think Toto was decent.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 2232 viewschrismakin

For the sake of PC I wish we weren't anywhere near the playoffs.

Hes on a hiding to nothing. Theres way to much expectation around and it's not healthy.

The squad isnt good enough. We are getting 1.5 days training in per week. It's going to take a long time and a squad overhaul to get going in a positive direction.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:50 - Mar 16 with 2228 viewspointofblue

Funny how practically every team we face play out of their skins. I wonder if there’s a common denominator?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:50 - Mar 16 with 2219 viewsmattyhollandsirish

This is a joke post right... Please say it is!
Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:50 - Mar 16 with 2212 viewsnoggin

Dozzell was garbage.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:52 - Mar 16 with 2176 viewsFunge

What a load of b0llocks.

Fleetwood pressed quite hard - that's literally all you have to do to beat us.

Terrible, terrible squad. They can all leave tomorrow.

As mentioned elsewhere, getting rid of Lambert is only one part of the problem.

If Evans stays, we disappear into nothing.
Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:52 - Mar 16 with 2169 viewsN2_Blue

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:50 - Mar 16 by noggin

Dozzell was garbage.

Dozzell really is a waste of space, does nothing in games and this is L1. Fed up with everyone trying to convince me he is a talent.

Login to get fewer ads

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:54 - Mar 16 with 2128 viewsnoggin

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:52 - Mar 16 by N2_Blue

Dozzell really is a waste of space, does nothing in games and this is L1. Fed up with everyone trying to convince me he is a talent.

Agreed. I haven't seen any evidence that he's a good player.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:55 - Mar 16 with 2115 viewsScuzzer

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 by homer_123

Talk me through how they scored their first goal and let me know if you still think Toto was decent.

Dozzell did manage one of our few shots on target...right at the end.
But he is one dreadfully lacking player.

Established 1968

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:56 - Mar 16 with 2072 viewsreusersfreekicks

Cobblers. That's all.
The living embodiment of a happy clapper, well done. (n/t) on 21:57 - Mar 16 with 2049 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:57 - Mar 16 with 2049 viewscbower

Rubbish. Mid table Fleetwood with a manager you would label as "not technical" and probably McCarthyesque. Drooling over Dozzell. Name one game he has controlled? No excuse for a lack of desire. Tired? Every team is playing Sat -Tues. Just nonsense. Go again, yes - excuses for tonight - never.

bluescouser

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:58 - Mar 16 with 2028 viewsSomethingBlue

He will have learned and none of this is on him. But no, can't excuse what happened out there today. Massive reboot needed in all areas bar the manager's position, regardless of what Cook pulls out over the next two months.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:59 - Mar 16 with 2023 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 by homer_123

I didn't watch it, so where was Dozza playing? If he played in his normal role you wouldn't expect him to create anything.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:02 - Mar 16 with 1979 viewsEireannach_gorm

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:54 - Mar 16 by noggin

He's no Cole Skuce.
Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:03 - Mar 16 with 1969 viewsNthQldITFC

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:49 - Mar 16 by chrismakin

For the sake of PC I wish we weren't anywhere near the playoffs.

Hes on a hiding to nothing. Theres way to much expectation around and it's not healthy.

The squad isnt good enough. We are getting 1.5 days training in per week. It's going to take a long time and a squad overhaul to get going in a positive direction.

Don't think there's too much expectation around really, certainly not too much pressure on Paul Cook personally. You'd have to be a raving loon to blame him if we don't go up this season, and 15 or so games with the players (not him) under pressure gives him a good close up view of what he needs to change for next season, namely rather a lot!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:03 - Mar 16 with 1967 viewsclive_baker

Dozzell was dreadful. I question how long we can keep carrying him if we’re intent on him operating so deep. Wilson left his man unmarked in the 6 yard box off a log throw, its about the most basic and disappointing goal I’ve seen all season. Nsiala was poor too, I thought he could’ve done more to stop them getting the 2nd away.

Shocking team performance against average opposition.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

lolwut (n/t) on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 1944 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 1940 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 21:54 - Mar 16 by noggin

He's not delivering on his early promise when the PL teams were snigffing around. But that's fairly common. He may need another couple of years as he's still quite young. There's possibly a solid championship player in there given a bit more development and the right coaching.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 1930 viewsBluedanW

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:03 - Mar 16 by clive_baker

Dozzell was dreadful. I question how long we can keep carrying him if we’re intent on him operating so deep. Wilson left his man unmarked in the 6 yard box off a log throw, its about the most basic and disappointing goal I’ve seen all season. Nsiala was poor too, I thought he could’ve done more to stop them getting the 2nd away.

Shocking team performance against average opposition.

Unless cook installs a new captain next season we will never improve. Thank you Chambo but time to let somebody else take over. Then we need to pretty much clear the whole squad out. Not sure which players if any id keep
Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:10 - Mar 16 with 1905 viewsDyland

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:06 - Mar 16 by BluedanW

Unless cook installs a new captain next season we will never improve. Thank you Chambo but time to let somebody else take over. Then we need to pretty much clear the whole squad out. Not sure which players if any id keep

Our uselessness has piss all to do with Chambers ffs, or him being captain.

But yeh, he's sh1te as well.

These are not mutually exclusive positions.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Chill out everyone... we came across a Fleetwood team playing out of their skins on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 1866 viewsTieDyedIn95

We go again....

Where to, League Two?

Evans Out.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

WE WERE SH!T on 22:14 - Mar 16 with 1832 viewsN2_Blue

Are you ok? Like seriously?

WE WERE SH!T on 22:16 - Mar 16 with 1809 viewsTieDyedIn95

So did Lambert to be fair. As did Mick. Could argue what Jewell was left with wasn't that great either.

Whos the common factor in all this?

Evans.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024