Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record 660k jabs yesterday 16:05 - Mar 19 with 1843 viewsTrequartista

The storm before the calm.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:15 - Mar 19 with 1831 viewsbluelagos

Yeah, shame the supply is easing up as the NHS are proving very capable at dishing the jabs out.

And the rates of uptake are very impressive. 99% of NHS workers jabbed up which suggests reluctant people are seeing that others have been fine (aside minor side effects) and are coming on board now.

Fingers crossed our European cousins progress asap too.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:16 - Mar 19 with 1819 viewshype313

Think today might beat it, and then drop down to the 150k mark

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 1783 viewsBarcaBlue

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:15 - Mar 19 by bluelagos

Yeah, shame the supply is easing up as the NHS are proving very capable at dishing the jabs out.

And the rates of uptake are very impressive. 99% of NHS workers jabbed up which suggests reluctant people are seeing that others have been fine (aside minor side effects) and are coming on board now.

Fingers crossed our European cousins progress asap too.

I just read this https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/19/eu-astrazeneca-vaccine-sta

I'm not exaggerating saying I could weep. Family and friends at home getting their vaccinations and I just don't understand how we can be doing so badly in Spain. There's not even any obvious frustration here, people just seem to accept a complete clusterfook from local and national government along with severe EU incompetence.

We're going to go through endless lockdowns at this rate, not just a 3rd or 4th wave.
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:43 - Mar 19 with 1754 viewshype313

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:29 - Mar 19 by BarcaBlue

I just read this https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/19/eu-astrazeneca-vaccine-sta

I'm not exaggerating saying I could weep. Family and friends at home getting their vaccinations and I just don't understand how we can be doing so badly in Spain. There's not even any obvious frustration here, people just seem to accept a complete clusterfook from local and national government along with severe EU incompetence.

We're going to go through endless lockdowns at this rate, not just a 3rd or 4th wave.

Had a call earlier with my German colleagues, and they were incensed with their rollout, couldn't believe how well we were doing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 1738 viewsBlueBadger

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:43 - Mar 19 by hype313

Had a call earlier with my German colleagues, and they were incensed with their rollout, couldn't believe how well we were doing.

Portuguese colleague is similarly massively, massively frustrated at the fact that his grandparents(in their mid-80's) have yet to be seen offered, let alone jabbed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:50 - Mar 19 with 1726 viewshomer_123

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:46 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

Portuguese colleague is similarly massively, massively frustrated at the fact that his grandparents(in their mid-80's) have yet to be seen offered, let alone jabbed.

As I posted yesterday - the EU is currently sitting on around 40m vaccines just sitting in storage.

#madness

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:55 - Mar 19 with 1710 viewsBarcaBlue

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:46 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

I honestly don't know a single person here who has had a single jab. My 83 year old father in law has heard nothing, we call him each week for news (we can't visit) and nothing, nada.
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 17:04 - Mar 19 with 1686 viewsBlueBadger

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:50 - Mar 19 by homer_123

As I posted yesterday - the EU is currently sitting on around 40m vaccines just sitting in storage.

#madness

What the hell are the silly b*ggers playing at? I appreciate a whole continent full of various different health systems presents a logistical challenge, but SERIOUSLY, sort it out lads.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 1627 viewslongtimefan

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 16:43 - Mar 19 by hype313

I talk to my Norwegian colleagues multiple times a day. The blood clot deaths of two health workers has really turned them off the AstraZeneca vaccine. Presenting the facts that 12 million jabs in the UK have seen vanishingly small numbers of serious side effects is not convincing otherwise highly intelligent people
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 17:42]
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 17:58 - Mar 19 with 1575 viewsm14_blue

That really is quite phenomenal isn’t it?
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 18:08 - Mar 19 with 1556 viewsgtsb1966

Had mine today. Roughly half the people I know have felt rough the next day. I feel cr@p most Saturdays after we play so I won't notice anything tomorrow if I suffer side effects.
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:55 - Mar 19 with 1480 viewsLord_Lucan

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 18:08 - Mar 19 by gtsb1966

Had mine today. Roughly half the people I know have felt rough the next day. I feel cr@p most Saturdays after we play so I won't notice anything tomorrow if I suffer side effects.

I didn't have any problems, not even a sore arm, in fact I forgot I had it.

I did manage to lose the card thing they give you with the date and batch number on it. I hope I won't need that at any point.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 1466 viewsGlasgowBlue

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:55 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

I did manage to lose the card thing they give you with the date and batch number on it. I hope I won't need that at any point.

You won't get back in a pub without it mate

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 1473 viewsNW10_Tractor

I had mine too at a massive vaccine centre in Wembley - bizarre really as it’s the same building where I had to do my Speed awareness course...

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 20:16 - Mar 19 with 1451 viewsfarkenhell

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 18:08 - Mar 19 by gtsb1966

Had mine yesterday, in and out in less than 10 minutes - very impressive. No problems yesterday, but felt washed out all day today. Probably best not to plan to do much the following day.
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 1434 viewsfarkenhell

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:55 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

You lucky beggar!
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 20:43 - Mar 19 with 1400 viewsgtsb1966

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 20:16 - Mar 19 by farkenhell

Had mine yesterday, in and out in less than 10 minutes - very impressive. No problems yesterday, but felt washed out all day today. Probably best not to plan to do much the following day.

I usually have a couple of Adnams Broadsides on a Friday evening but ive given it a miss tonight just incase.
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 22:00 - Mar 19 with 1315 viewsfarkenhell

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 20:43 - Mar 19 by gtsb1966

I usually have a couple of Adnams Broadsides on a Friday evening but ive given it a miss tonight just incase.

You'll be fine tomorrow. If you have a reaction, it'll be on Sunday. Good luck with it!
Record 660k jabs yesterday on 22:10 - Mar 19 with 1296 viewsSwansea_Blue

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 17:04 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

What the hell are the silly b*ggers playing at? I appreciate a whole continent full of various different health systems presents a logistical challenge, but SERIOUSLY, sort it out lads.

Worried about being sued by the few that are having adverse reactions. EMA have now given them the green light to carry on which covers their arses and they are all (most) cracking on with vaccinations again. Nothing to see really, despite all the vaccine nationalisms balls this week.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 22:47 - Mar 19 with 1234 viewsFixed_It

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 19:59 - Mar 19 by NW10_Tractor

I had mine too at a massive vaccine centre in Wembley - bizarre really as it’s the same building where I had to do my Speed awareness course...

I hope they didn't rush.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 22:51 - Mar 19 with 1227 viewsloftboy

Record 660k jabs yesterday on 22:47 - Mar 19 by Fixed_It

I hope they didn't rush.

Had mine this morning, ended up with banging headache and slept all afternoon, woke up and feel 100% fine. It was the Oxford one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024