Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next eight games are a waste of time 15:52 - Apr 5 with 303 viewsgtsb1966

The manager isn't going to learn anything new about the players that he doesn't know already. Let's hope if the rumours are true Marcus now realises that these bunch of tossers have no chance of going up and sells sooner rather than later. Never have I wanted a season to end asap as i do this one.
The next eight games are a waste of time on 15:53 - Apr 5 with 286 viewsFunge

Sadly, I absolutely agree.

It's so, so important to get new ownership in place.

This squad of players are ghosts.
The next eight games are a waste of time on 15:57 - Apr 5 with 252 viewsgreyhound

Absolutely agree.

However unless there's a squad revolution in terms of quality which we won't have the pulling power to achieve I'm really not excited about football in this league what so ever. I never realised how far apart the standards are from the championship, the stadiums look like post apocalyptic wrecks and the players are so limited it's embarrassing
The next eight games are a waste of time on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 220 viewssaffers12

The next eight games are a waste of time on 15:57 - Apr 5 by greyhound

Absolutely agree.

However unless there's a squad revolution in terms of quality which we won't have the pulling power to achieve I'm really not excited about football in this league what so ever. I never realised how far apart the standards are from the championship, the stadiums look like post apocalyptic wrecks and the players are so limited it's embarrassing

100% agree

maybe work on the confidence of the 3 or 4 he will keep

Like work one on one with Wolfy etc?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024