Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) 15:48 - Apr 5 with 395 viewsGarv

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:49 - Apr 5 with 387 viewsnoggin

They sound good because they're up against a very poor team.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:51 - Apr 5 with 362 viewsZXBlue

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:49 - Apr 5 by noggin

They sound good because they're up against a very poor team.

They have scored more than us this season. They are not bad going forward and look the better side attackign wise.

Defensively they have not been under any pressure, despite averaging 2 goals a game against them all season.
Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 343 viewsDubtractor

I got the joke Garv. Not sure anyone else has.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 330 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2-0 down against Wycombe.

They are in a battle aren't they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:53 - Apr 5 with 323 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:52 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

I like Mathie. For him, football is meant to be fun.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:54 - Apr 5 with 310 viewsnoggin

Rotherham sound like a good side to be fair (n/t) on 15:52 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Ha! I didn't even notice that, clearly.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024